Flash Storm Hotel - Fun Welcoming Community ! Seeking Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
OFT: @Zoowned Index voting is aloud I believe, just that if you click from the banner on retroslist it haves to goto or w.e and not the voting page.
ONT: good luck with the hotel. :)

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Hmm I had thought that index voting wasn't allowed aswell, However when you click their banner it goes to the voting page so they are force voting.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hmm I had thought that index voting wasn't allowed aswell, However when you click their banner it goes to the voting page so they are force voting.
yes but im just saying as you said index voting isn't aloud.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Im not force voting mate... the fact is im advertising on about 15 different forums ? i dont have time to do proxy voting lol sorry im not like you

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
I have about 7 threads waiting to be approved by mods and they are all reports for force votes from the banner. Nobody even gets a chance to look at the sites before they vote :/ Half of the retro list has been doing it because they think they need to in order to make the first page. My retro is on the first page and we havent once used that method.

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
My account 300 is back with a safe password, so their are no more hacking going on! So join Storm ||

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
I'd check this retro out but I don't want to vote before seeing the site, so nevermind.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Update:
Working Credit Voucher Redeem System
We Are Now Run On A Stable Swift Edit
Mini mail System Works For Ranks Above 2, for some reason (Will Be Fixed Shortly)
Badge Store Now Available

To Come :
New Habbo.swf
Able To Buy Bots From Catalog + CMS
Working Referral System
Working Lottery System

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yep , just upgrading to a more unique cms should be back up soon

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Not only is he force voting, but he is proxy voting. Like a fucking faggot.
Mate you can go stfu , you scrub what proof do you have i proxy voted? only thing i did was advertise on Spanish forums / dutch / french / Portuguese forums hence the reason i got so many votes + it was index. so before you call someone 'fucking faggot' for proxy voting get your facts right mabye you might have time on your hands to do that but i got a real life dont sit on my computer and click change proxy ip and then go on my url ..

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Not only is he force voting, but he is proxy voting. Like a fucking faggot.
Dude, If you got any complains report it to Josh and don't ruin someones thread, "Like a fucking faggot".

@Jayseanp dont even bother with faggots like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread