Flash Storm Hotel - Fun Welcoming Community ! Seeking Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
oKYWsk4.png

Storm Hotel
Get Ready , For Tons Of Unique Features!​
Intro:
Hello, well what can i say my name is Jayseanp and i am the original founder Storm Hotel, i have owned about 2 hotels in the past one being Tide Hotel (20-30 users daily) and Global Hotel (15-20 Users daily). I decided to start fresh , i decided to use Ubercms as my base and construct a cms which is unique and amazing at the same time with alot of different features as you can tell i'm still working on my Ubercms edit since few things aren't finished. I decided to sell my hotel to Radius Yabbo (very nice guy), for those of you thinking why? well im actually really busy in real lifel a-levels etc, so i decided to sell it and be a technician before the hotel kicked off (publicly). However now i decided ill keep it and do coding as a extra spare fun time activity :D , however Radius (Apex) will still be Owner with me.
1mXEl.png

The Staff Team:
We currently have no staff members except of course me being the technician and Apex (Radius). So over the next few weeks will be hiring a couple of staff to support the members of storm also to help keep peace on our hotel also help out and keep out advertisers. We will be planning on hiring 3 Mods , 3 Events Mods and 1 Admin. Applications will be opening once we get everything ready and kicked off the floor by that i mean when we start getting daily users etc. So if your looking to be staff , here is one hotel you might want to apply we strive to be professional, also over achieving in the features that the staff will provide ranging from unique events and more.
images

Hotel Statistics -
Storm runs on a 2GB RAM VPS Server, and is protected against TCP and HTTP attacks. We try to provide 100% uptime and stability. Our VPS is Powered by server-heroes, so the client is faster and lag-free.Storm is a R63b based retro (Butterfly Emu Edit and UberCMS). We have over 40 registered users, and we have 2- 5 users online daily, we are a new hotel so its fine. Currently, Storm ranks top #45 in retroslist.com.We have 71+ likes on Facebook.

Inside Storm - What makes us Unique and Different?
Storm is a cool, welcoming and friendly hotel where you can have fun together! You can't even imagine how much fun it is.....
We are very strict at rules (For both users and staff members) and check if users attempt to be as pleasant as possible. At the same time we listen to what users say! We also offer Super VIP for a cheap price with lots of features.
Finally , the main factor that makes us unique and different. Firstly we provide a unique and unbeatable Ubercms edit made by Jayseanp which has cool features such as Forum system , top stats, lottery system (coming soon) , referral system (coming soon). Our custom client swf edited by Jayseanp is also amazing it has a unique look and different addons.

Qxtp.gif

The Users :
The users who play Storm which aren't many but yet are worth the effort i put in this hotel, as very welcoming and enjoyable to talk to they make storm seem so much alive. They give me feedback on the edits i make and i improve it on their thoughts, more users the better i can make the hotel :). Hopefully after this you will become a Bolt.
zz.gif
Economy:
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released. With a startup credits of 15k coins, 100 duckets you make yourself a rich man by playing in events and helping out others winning prizes and many other things!.Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 100 Credits and 20 duckets every 30 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and duckets even while you're busy doing other work !

NOTE: Currently we are hiring Events Staff and DJ's, So stay tuned!
image.png

Features:
small_star.gif
Custom Client Swf, [ A New Change For You Habbo Retro Lovers]
small_star.gif
Custom UberCMS Edit [ More And More Features Coming Your Way]
small_star.gif
:Enables Up To 142. [ More To Come!]
small_star.gif
Daily Back Ups , Prevention Of Lagg , DDOS Protection.
small_star.gif
Working Search Bar In Your Inventory.
small_star.gif
Custom Cloths Layout
small_star.gif
Amazing Well Organised Catalog
small_star.gif
News Comments , Forum
small_star.gif
Emulator Is Stable (Few Bugs)
small_star.gif
Daily Events
small_star.gif
Win Super + Ultra VIP In Events.
small_star.gif
Many Other Unique Features!

images
Screen Shots : (Well Here We Go For The Exciting Looks.)

Index:
You must be registered for see images attach

Me Page.

Lotto/Referral/Bolts Online Under Con:

Working Account Settings:

Top Stats (Whos The Best?)

Safety (We Care)

VIP Shop:

Forum : (Few Bugs But Will Be Fixed.)

Client Screen Shot:

Well, I Hope You Enjoyed Me Talking About My Retro Lifestyle :). I Hope To See You Around And Please Do Comment If You Don't Like Something I Adore Feedback In Which I Can Improve On.

If You Want To Check The Hotel Out Feel Free, Links Below [Click On Banner Or Link Up To You :D]

Kind Regards,
Jayseanp (Founder/Tech) - Hope To See You Around!

Please Feel Free To Comment On What I Need To Improve On

Last edited:

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Ok, So when I signed up I got this: Unknown column 'auth_ticket' in 'field list' and I can not get into the site.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Yeh sorry, i was trying to do something with ali, but then decided to leave it and go back to my old cms. you can sign up now sorry about that

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
Yeh sorry, i was trying to do something with ali, but then decided to leave it and go back to my old cms. you can sign up now sorry about that
Hi Jay, remember me it's Robert from the old retros like Tide? :D
Anyways, I'm liking the retro you're making right now. The only problem with it is that whenever I try to create a username or password it say's it's already taken?
I've tried random letters and numbers but nothing works. Can you fix this mate?

Looking forward to this hotel!

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Great hotel, it just recently opened! No lag, Great users, amazing Staff, and Legit catalogue! Join Now<>!!!!

Hotel is now fully up an running all bugs are currently fixed!<<

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Descriptive thread, love it! Love the logo, it's unique and something I've never seen before. Friendly community, dedicated staff. Good luck with your hotel within the future x

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
If you have a problem with that talk to retroslist.com and theres no need to swear is there?
This pretty much is retroslist.com and yes there is since there is other hotels playing by the rules missing out on users because these fucks can't get users the proper way

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
This pretty much is retroslist.com and yes there is since there is other hotels playing by the rules missing out on users because these fucks can't get users the proper way
Thats True lad, but im just saying no need to rage over it

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Not only is he force voting, but he is proxy voting. Like a fucking faggot.
Lol bit ironic how you use the term faggot when looking at your pic lmfao. ontopic you guys should stop fighting over forcevoting

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
@Jayseanp to let u know your hotels getting hacked sorta. These noobs decided to hack into your account and 300's account............ lol

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Haven't really looked at the hotel but by analyzing the thread i can tell this hotel is going places, goodluck.

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Some of the users had the nerve to come onto my retro and flame us for Index voting, Votes don't happen until you open our client, Maybe stop your own hotel from index voting before trying to flame another retro for no reason, That being said, Good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread