Flash Static Hotel.us - It's Back! - Private Radio - Great CMS - Competitions - Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
He didnt really rip it, he actually got the permission from zack to re-open and paid a couple of $$$ i guess,
although zach refused to hand him the facebook page and the domain as future purposes
i pretty much assume you did the same thing with babbo
I shall ask Zack then. ;)
Pretty much did the same thing with Babbo? No. They were selling up; So I brought everything from them. I wouldn't go and re-open "babbo.biz" and expect to get the same amount of users.

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
I shall ask Zack then. ;)
Pretty much did the same thing with Babbo? No. They were selling up; So I brought everything from them. I wouldn't go and re-open "babbo.biz" and expect to get the same amount of users.
they sold the babbo.org domain and the facebook page and you bought it off them, after a while you re-opened it with different staff , different cms...what are you talkin bout

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
they sold the babbo.org domain and the facebook page and you bought it off them, after a while you re-opened it with different staff , different cms...what are you talkin bout
I've never opened Babbo, hahahaha! Babbo's opened now, by Hayden that I gave the domain too.

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
I've never opened Babbo, hahahaha! Babbo's opened now, by Hayden that I gave the domain too.
It was either you or tyler..who opened babbo same staff.....hejula etc.. then closed now re-opened by hayden thinking that he'd get users...

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
It was either you or tyler..who opened babbo same staff.....hejula etc.. then closed now re-opened by hayden thinking that he'd get users...
It was never me nor Tyler that opened it 100%.
Yes, It was opened as a beta hotel before we decided to just use "beta.habboon.com" which was used for our Emulator to be developed. If I wanted users on Babbo, I promise you I would have users on there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread