Flash Static Hotel - Stable, Fast & Secure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crane

Jan 14, 2016
sFmpJod.png

Hello everyone,

First of all, I want to thank @Brad or Westyy for his contributions and efforts in making Static what it is today. It is truly amazing and I really do appreciate everything that you've done for us.

I want to announce to all of you that Static is no longer known as Static, but is known as Wubbo Hotel. We made this change on the 31st of January 2016, and we are looking forward to this new step in the development of Wubbo. Nothing has truly been wiped out. No rooms, usernames, furniture, etc. All that has changed is our name, forum domain name, and main site domain name. We have now changed to
Wubbo.net and our forums have changed to WubboForums.net.

We hope that you will drop by and hopefully start your new adventure at Wubbo. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know on the forums or on the hotel. I'm MOD-Crane in-client and will be happy to see you guys in there.

Join Wubbo today!

-Crane

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
sFmpJod.png

Hello everyone,

First of all, I want to thank @Brad or Westyy for his contributions and efforts in making Static what it is today. It is truly amazing and I really do appreciate everything that you've done for us.

I want to announce to all of you that Static is no longer known as Static, but is known as Wubbo Hotel. We made this change on the 31st of January 2016, and we are looking forward to this new step in the development of Wubbo. Nothing has truly been wiped out. No rooms, usernames, furniture, etc. All that has changed is our name, forum domain name, and main site domain name. We have now changed to
Wubbo.net and our forums have changed to WubboForums.net.

We hope that you will drop by and hopefully start your new adventure at Wubbo. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know on the forums or on the hotel. I'm MOD-Crane in-client and will be happy to see you guys in there.

Join Wubbo today!

-Crane

May I ask what your reasoning is behind this?
Thank you for the update though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread