Recruiting Starting to get a Team

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
So if you do not know i post in habbo help and support a lot about hotels that i work on or own well i am willing to put a team toghether i do have 2 retros a normal r63b retro and an rp retro 1 works other is in pieces (no surprize from me) Rp is running nothing ben touvhed but i do some work on it and of course i have normal hotel which i working on at this time getting that up so enough of me what am i recruiting
discord
Admins x2
Mods x2
Devs x2
there is a forum for both hotels and of course that was for the normal retro
Rp staff
Admins x2
Mods x2
Devs x2
Please copy this form out?
Rp/Hotel Username
What Role are you applying RP or Hotel
Wat experence do you have
Who can vouch for you must be from this Forum and you must tag there name to say you are worthy of it
What can you bring

Common Questions?
If i get role on here will i have access to Remote Desktop Connections?
the answer is how well you can be trusted all roles will be a 1 week trial

If i get fired from staff do i keep all my staff items?
No due to the value on the staff items if you are removed or fired from staff your staff items will be removed from your rooms

any more info please pm me
Forum

sorry i been in the dark family crisis but i am now back but i am still finding a team to wrok with in getting the rp and normal hotel working

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
Are you still recruiting? If so, send me a message and I will respond with my application.

Thank you.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
I will never understand why hotels open forums immediately or even at all; and worse of all why they hire such large staff teams full of useless positions
that was done while I was waiting for xhosts to activate my vps lol

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Pay me and I'll code you a CMS with an integrated forum. Why use an external one? LUL
People can literally fraud others because they're required to register on the CMS and then on the forum aswell.

But well... ya know, Habbo community logic Kappa

Users who are viewing this thread