Staff Badge - Release

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
Decided to release my psd for the habbo staff badge, I don't know where the original one is, but I did not make the badge ( I just made it a bit larger, fix'd some pixels )
-If anyone do know where it's from, please tell me so I can give credits for original designer/hotel that owned it-
5cDAxaH.gif
fvhP7Kc.gif
s04z52h.gif

The original color for the banner that goes around the badge was green, which is still included, but I added 2 more colors (Red & Blue) so you can use those if you want, or make your own.
PSD Files:
Organized and easy to use template, and when you change the hotel name, just copy the colors from the old "HOTEL" one, pixel by pixel ( What I usually do to get it correct)
STIddw7.png

This one just includes the normal Alphabet Badge & some of the words I mostly use in my badges
oygXcmg.gif

Decryption Key: !joA7jV_Ozjlti_43AuqHJg

Hope you like this :)

Credits
-99%, @Ultra & Fresh for original badge
-1%, me ( for edits )

Deeze

Last edited:

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
These have been done, and released at one point I'm pretty sure.. I may be mistaken but thanks for the release anyway.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
These have been done, and released at one point I'm pretty sure.. I may be mistaken but thanks for the release anyway.
They might've been, I never saw them though, and since a lot of people are asking for people to make them badges, I thought I'd just make it easier, and give out this :_

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Would it increase my chances as a staff applicant if I told you I was someone from devbest? I want to get the hang of administrator functions and playing the role of a leader in a set environment before I begin to think about branching off onto my own.

Deezi

I have a custom title
Nov 14, 2016
Teşekkürler Deeze
Thanks Deeze
No Problem :D

Would it increase my chances as a staff applicant if I told you I was someone from devbest? I want to get the hang of administrator functions and playing the role of a leader in a set environment before I begin to think about branching off onto my own.
I'm not sure what you mean :D

Connor

May 28, 2010
Could someone be arsed to add Hablite or Lite to these, with the PSD, Im extremely lazy and it'd really be appreciated :D

Users who are viewing this thread