some things in Minecraft u Need to know

DevOfNew

Oct 11, 2016
[Sorry for my Bad English] {Note: if some words are wrong it was my Auto-Corrector}

Hello Community!
This is my First Thread[emoji51] But now Let's begin.

What is Minecraft?

Minecraft is a sandbox video game originally created by Swedish programmer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple gameplay modes are available, including survival mode where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players, and a spectator mode where players can fly around and clip through blocks, but cannot place or destroy any. The PC version of the game is renowned for its third-party mods, which add various new items, characters, worlds, and quests to the game.

Minecraft received five awards during the 2011 Game Developers Conference. Of the Game Developers Choice Awards, it won the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and Best Debut Game Award; from the Independent Games Festival, it won the Audience Award and the Seumas McNally Grand Prize. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game. As of June 2016, over 106 million copies had been sold, with more than 40 million unique players each month across all platforms,[12] making it the best-selling PC game to date and the second best-selling video game of all time. In September 2014, Microsoft announced a deal to buy Mojang and the Minecraft intellectual property for US$2.5 billion; the acquisition was completed two months later.

Where i can find Minecraft?

U can Download Minecraft here:
Just Download it. At the old times Minecraft was Free but now it costs 19,95 in Euro and 21,97 in Dollar.
Downloading Minecraft is free but u Need an Account. Creating an Account is free too. If u have an Account and Minecraft Start Minecraft and Login! U can create an Account at: it's the Original Minecraft Company.

What are now the Minecraft facts?

Themes:
---------
•Minecraft Scripting

•Is Herobrine existing

•How to give Minecraft more items and more

•Minecraft secrets

•Minecraft Facts u Never know
-------------------------------

Minecraft Scripting?

[Disclaimer: U Need to know this if u want to make a Mod(Modification) and u don't know Minecraft Scripting]

Minecraft Uses the Script Language Java Don't know what Java is? Java is a programm that included a Programm Language the Language can used in following Files: .js .jar
[That meane u Need to install Java on your device(Android and IOS are using other Language)
Here is an example Java code:

Code:
public class HelloWorld {
   public static void main(String[] args) {
      // Prints "Hello, World" in the terminal window.
      System.out.println("Hello, World");
   }
}

Output:
Code:
Hello world

But Minecraft uses more Hard scripts.
At some devices Minecraft uses other scripting language like in IOS and Android Minecraft uses other programming languages because u can't install Java on them.

Is Herobrine existing?

Now first who is Herobrine?
an legend says Herobrine is the Death Brother of Notch(Marcus Notch Person) and he is in the Game and Scares Player's

how Herobrine looks?
Herobrine Looks like Steve(Name of the First Skin with the Blue T-Shirt) But Herobrine has just White eyes.

A Proof That Herobrine existed?!?!

Yeah at the Update notes of Minecraft in some Version it says:

- removed Herobrine

But don't Word Herobrine did Not existed Notch didn't has a Death Brother Named Herobrine. The Community just did a Little Joke.

How to give Minecraft more items, mobs, etc.?

The first thing u need is Forge. Forge is a profile. At the old launchers where u don't needed an account to play there was Forge a zip Archiv u just needed to Copy the files into C:\appdata\roamimg\.minecraft\bin\(and here was an .zip or .rar or .jar file but i forget it because it was too many times ago) but now u can just download a .exe file and open it and install (by selecting Client not Server)
And now u can install many mods (.to install u need to press win + r [at Linux and mac I don't know...] and type there "%appdata%" with out the ". Then go to .minecraft/versions and there needs to be a Forge folder open it then the open .jar with winrar or other. Open your mod file remove the manifest folder at the Forge version not at your mod. If u did it copy and paste all files of your mod .zip or else to the Forge close them both and start minecraft and join in Forge.

Disclaimer if u installed Forge u need to join in Forge before installing mods. U need to buy Minecraft for mods

If u don't understand my step by step mod install u can watch an video
you can use a auto-mod installer too
For this I know a good website it is:
it's a nice one. U can install a FNAF(Five night's at Freddy's) Mod too.

Minecraft secrets?

Minecraft has Secrets but I don't knows some sorry[emoji20]

Minecraft facts u never know

Now I think u guys wait for this. THE FACTS[emoji33][emoji3][emoji51]

So let's begin

The end was planned to be a dream land where u got teleported by Sleeping but they canceled i and changed the Dreamland to the End of u press F3 at The End u will see it saved as Sky.
The creeper got born by a Fail. When modeling the pig they have swapped the X axis and the Y axis And that has inspired Notch for a new mob.
(pro Games needs to know this:) if u want a CD u can't craft it u need an living Skeleton and a Living Creeper The Skeleton needs to kill the Creeper with his bow in Creative u can just take cd's from your inventory by pressing The 'E' key.

Now guys Hopefully u enjoyed it[emoji3]
If u want to know more facts about minecraft or other games just Write in comments below

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread