Some Pages

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Yeah thanks for sharing this man, looks amazing!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Any other pages you like I'll convert them first, working on the whole cms atm will release both in afew
No that's okay i'll just wait for the entire thing. :up:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I am using this page, absolutely amazing. I have done a little bit of editing but thanks so much.

Hint: Press "ctrl" and "h" on Notepad++ and find "url( " and replace with "{url}" and then find "gif?" and make sure that they all then have no bracket at the end.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
This is just ripped from Fresh lol like the whole of your CMS, Hotel? Pretty sad actually atleast give credits where it's due. lol

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Westyy? It is not, I watched him code a lot of this...
facepalm.jpg
3c46b29d78c8a0588476a6a37e066974.png

This was added about 4 days ago.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Nice, glad to see some good developers on here, I was working on one but then I saw this, seems like I will bin mine and use this >:) Thanks for this!

Keep up the good work.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yeh, @Westyy yes it uses the format of Fresh, doesn't mean it is Fresh's though. Also, the reason that no one releases anything is because every hotel wants to be the best (of course, Habboon will always be) but most hotels code for their own hotels.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeh, @Westyy yes it uses the format of Fresh, doesn't mean it is Fresh's though. Also, the reason that no one releases anything is because every hotel wants to be the best (of course, Habboon will always be) but most hotels code for their own hotels.
No, Most stuff doesn't get released because The renaming, the claiming, the disgusting edits And this wasn't said by me. It's the same with most Emulators, look at habbz, they renamed mercury to HabbzEMU, foxxy Renamed PlusR2 to FoxxxyEmu, and some dude renamed PHX when it first released as open source.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
No, Most stuff doesn't get released because The renaming, the claiming, the disgusting edits And this wasn't said by me. It's the same with most Emulators, look at habbz, they renamed mercury to HabbzEMU, foxxy Renamed PlusR2 to FoxxxyEmu, and some dude renamed PHX when it first released as open source.
Also why. The owner of Foxxy and Habz are both dickheads and have never gotten on with either of them.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm not claiming this as mine either, Since it looks like freshs credits go to ben since im assuming he made it cause muscab cant code even if it was to save his life
I'm not saying you are all im saying is give credits where it's due lol

Users who are viewing this thread