Flash Snah.Cf - [★ 24/7 ★ DDoS Protection ★ Hiring ★ Custom Catalogue ★ RevCMS Edit ★]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Nk1D5gb.png

URL:
Snah will achieve every goal that me and my staff have made for it. We want you all to have a fun and enjoyable expierence with the retro community and that is what we offer here at snah. We have a wide variety of Custom's and Clothes. We are a very updated R63 hotel.
What do we have to offer?
We have to offer a nice based CMS.
We have updated catalogue and clothes.
We offer a very nice variety of custom's.
Me -
Account -
Community -
News -
Staff (Page 1) -
Staff (Page 2) -
Store -
Catalogue (Page 2) -

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
45512711fe21f7cc2a0ff932bab85297.png

I don't know if I should start with the bad color scheme, horrible logo, or the fucked up radio or even the fact it's still the default habbo theme or how it says custom CMS but is still on RevCMS

Tads

http://air-hotel.info/
Nov 2, 2013
looks terrible you lied in every part of this thread. its just @JMC s theme with the top bg edited and the logo edited. wheres the credit to @JMC for Habro's theme please? doesn't look updated to me. no doubt the emu is just phoenix or gte and you renamed it. if you want to see a better retro go take a look at air-hotel.info not the best but owned by a close friend of mine and I quite like it

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
looks terrible you lied in every part of this thread. its just @JMC s theme with the top bg edited and the logo edited. wheres the credit to @JMC for Habro's theme please? doesn't look updated to me. no doubt the emu is just phoenix or gte and you renamed it. if you want to see a better retro go take a look at air-hotel.info not the best but owned by a close friend of mine and I quite like it
Off topic -Go make your own advertising thread. Or if you're too lazy, shut up.
On topic - Snah should get a good color scheme, more users, it has good staff, and an constantly-updated R63A client, a great cata. But i personally wouldn't use the name Snah ^.^ 7/10

Last edited:

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
To be honest, if you're going to give any retro hotel criticism, you need to give them ideas on how to improve otherwise you just come off as being an asshole.
I like this hotel. It could use a few improvements to make it raise and become more popular, but it'll get there in the end.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
R63 wouldn't be updated, more like 'maintained'? You're just a re-named version of that terrible hotel called Burbian, the owners are extremely inexperienced and ignorant. The color schemes indeed are really basic and absolutely terrible. What kind of name is 'Snah'? It reminds me of snots, like the nasty boogers in your nose. This isn't a brand new CMS, like already mentioned you copped it from someone else. Hope you don't assume credit for it. You say that your hotel's staff will achieve all the goals it has set up, but you re-named your hotel after Burbian failed to become popular, highly unlikely to achieve anything. Goodluck I guess.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
R63 wouldn't be updated, more like 'maintained'? You're just a re-named version of that terrible hotel called Burbian, the owners are extremely inexperienced and ignorant. The color schemes indeed are really basic and absolutely terrible. What kind of name is 'Snah'? It reminds me of snots, like the nasty boogers in your nose. This isn't a brand new CMS, like already mentioned you copped it from someone else. Hope you don't assume credit for it. You say that your hotel's staff will achieve all the goals it has set up, but you re-named your hotel after Burbian failed to become popular, highly unlikely to achieve anything. Goodluck I guess.
Burbian was not a fail honestly I made loads of money off burbian but we had to change names wehn we got word that burbian.net was still up and running by Jeff and Brandon so yea.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Burbian was not a fail honestly I made loads of money off burbian but we had to change names wehn we got word that burbian.net was still up and running by Jeff and Brandon so yea.
It wasn't a failure it just couldn't reach the top 2 pages after being open for how many months? You made money because you got kids like this on your hotel: . Not because of any success it had. That's loads of money though, got enough to buy tcp proxy. Shows how stable your hotel is, can't even afford protection. Continue with your great success at Snah, goodluck.

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I like the name, I dislike the fact that your emulator is a rename, I dislike the fact that you were affiliated with that Burbian Hotel shit.
Also, R63A can definitely be updated/maintained or whatever you want to call it, there are a tons of things you can do to an R63A client without generally going off the topic which is Habbo

What makes the logo shit is your choice of colors, black and white?????

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Some of your guys' "criticism" is just you bashing the hotel without actually experiencing it for a good 10 minutes. Some of you are not even giving the Owners advice on how to improve, all you're saying is what is bad about the hotel on your point of view, which they could probably care less about. What they are really looking for is what they can improve/fix up. They don't need your harsh irrelevant comments about it.
The hotel changed from Burbian to Snah because the name was still taken, it wasn't because the hotel failed. Get your facts straight before assuming, k thanks.
If you look closely, Snah is just Hans backwards, at least it's a unique name and doesn't have "Habbo" anywhere in it. Because honestly, I'm getting bored of seeing hotels with either "Hab" in them or "bo" or "bbo" like it's over used way too much.
I'd say some of the staff isn't too professional, but like every staff there is allowed to let loose at one point. But they're experienced, Snah does have a good enough staff team to make it grow into something big. Doubt it all you like but sometimes it takes time. I do believe retros are dying slowly at this point. So, the newer retros that open won't gain much population that quick any more. So, it will take time and patience.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Some of your guys' "criticism" is just you bashing the hotel without actually experiencing it for a good 10 minutes. Some of you are not even giving the Owners advice on how to improve, all you're saying is what is bad about the hotel on your point of view, which they could probably care less about. What they are really looking for is what they can improve/fix up. They don't need your harsh irrelevant comments about it.
The hotel changed from Burbian to Snah because the name was still taken, it wasn't because the hotel failed. Get your facts straight before assuming, k thanks.
If you look closely, Snah is just Hans backwards, at least it's a unique name and doesn't have "Habbo" anywhere in it. Because honestly, I'm getting bored of seeing hotels with either "Hab" in them or "bo" or "bbo" like it's over used way too much.
I'd say some of the staff isn't too professional, but like every staff there is allowed to let loose at one point. But they're experienced, Snah does have a good enough staff team to make it grow into something big. Doubt it all you like but sometimes it takes time. I do believe retros are dying slowly at this point. So, the newer retros that open won't gain much population that quick any more. So, it will take time and patience.
Retros are still quite big actually, but the users are smart enough to stick to one hotel.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Well I like all the feedback that this thread is getting but, My choice of black and white was quite bad tbh. I didn't know what to pick give me a color and ill add it <3

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Retros are still quite big actually, but the users are smart enough to stick to one hotel.
Everyone plays Habboon or Fresh. Both don't have much of an increase in users at all, the English retro scene is definitely dying regardless of where the majority of users who are still around continue to play. This is probably one of the most difficult times to make a retro imo.

Some of your guys' "criticism" is just you bashing the hotel without actually experiencing it for a good 10 minutes. Some of you are not even giving the Owners advice on how to improve, all you're saying is what is bad about the hotel on your point of view, which they could probably care less about.
If he didn't care about our opinions, they wouldn't of posted a thread for it on Devbest. Also the people who play their hotel won't play if the owners do not care about their opinions. So nice logic there mate. As for not giving advice on how to improve, not everyone is capable of improvement; especially when people have the mindset that you have which caused you to rant on this thread. It doesn't take 10 minutes to realize how basic the hotel is because of the cliche emulators and CMS's everyone uses which isn't bad but just shows how dead development is for English retros again.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
If he didn't care about our opinions, they wouldn't of posted a thread for it on Devbest. Also the people who play their hotel won't play if the owners do not care about their opinions. So nice logic there mate. As for not giving advice on how to improve, not everyone is capable of improvement; especially when people have the mindset that you have which caused you to rant on this thread. It doesn't take 10 minutes to realize how basic the hotel is because of the cliche emulators and CMS's everyone uses which isn't bad but just shows how dead development is for English retros again.

Your opinion was only hate and was no help at all and real irrelevant ngl, he posted this thread to let everyone know about the hotel not to get bullshit from you. He wanted feedback and suggestions on how to improve so you could of at least given him that, but nah you're just blunt af. The owner is always open to opinions that will help the hotel, you gave none of that. It's your logic that makes no sense, mate. Everyone is capable of improvements no matter what kind of mindset they have. But Predicts has a pretty good mindset for any kind of improvement. You honestly completely missed the point of criticism by far. Also, I wasn't ranting, I was proving a point. You just posting on here is just a waste tbh. xDDD

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your opinion was only hate and was no help at all and real irrelevant ngl, he posted this thread to let everyone know about the hotel not to get bullshit from you. He wanted feedback and suggestions on how to improve so you could of at least given him that, but nah you're just blunt af. The owner is always open to opinions that will help the hotel, you gave none of that. It's your logic that makes no sense, mate. Everyone is capable of improvements no matter what kind of mindset they have. But Predicts has a pretty good mindset for any kind of improvement. You honestly completely missed the point of criticism by far. Also, I wasn't ranting, I was proving a point. You just posting on here is just a waste tbh. xDDD
You bring complete and utter ignorance to my home country of Canada. You literally contradicted everything you said, I'm laughing.
He wanted feedback and suggestions on how to improve so you could of at least given him that, but nah you're just blunt af. The owner is always open to opinions that will help the hotel, you gave none of that.
Yet I clearly stated my opinion in the first few sentences of my first post. Awkward.
R63 wouldn't be updated, more like 'maintained'? You're just a re-named version of that terrible hotel called Burbian, the owners are extremely inexperienced and ignorant. The color schemes indeed are really basic and absolutely terrible. What kind of name is 'Snah'?
Followed by some vicious opinions, but that's just it, it's my harsh "opinion".
Everyone is capable of improvements no matter what kind of mindset they have.
If you have a negative mindset and always contradict yourself, act extremely ignorant and selfishly deny facts than you're incapable of improving because of the fact that you're so self-absorbed that you think you cannot improve. The only actual point that you have proven is that someone can survive with an IQ lower than 50 while not being officially considered mentally disabled. Congrats! :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I was watching my logs (for FindRetros) and I noticed that someone was in a redirect loop with an IPv6 address. I was wondering if your server had IPv6 enabled.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I was watching my logs (for FindRetros) and I noticed that someone was in a redirect loop with an IPv6 address. I was wondering if your server had IPv6 enabled.
Rasta Im wicked stupid when it comes to that shit explain in terminology I can understand.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Rasta Im wicked stupid when it comes to that shit explain in terminology I can understand.
  • Ipv4 is 127.0.0.1 and ip similar to that
  • ipv6 is FE80:0000:0000:0000:0202:B3FF:FE1E:8329 and shit like that
  • Ipv4 means internet protocol version 4
  • ipv6 means internet protocol version6
  • google for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread