[SMOSH] - Catalogue V1 -

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Smosh I would like to say that cracked phoenix works so you can still update it for phoenix plz as this looks really good

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Smosh I would like to say that cracked phoenix works so you can still update it for phoenix plz as this looks really good
U did an amazing job and I agree u should continue. People are supporting u
Guys. I May continue, I'm thinking about it, However I need to decide what EMU to do it for [Possibly 3.11 Phoenix] What are your thoughts, as there's loads now days.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Guys. I May continue, I'm thinking about it, However I need to decide what EMU to do it for [Possibly 3.11 Phoenix] What are your thoughts, as there's loads now days.
Phoenix leave other emus to other people

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
1) BcStorm is shit
2) Swift Never used & been told it's not 100% stable
3) Phoenix, Been with them since the start, But sould i do .11 / .7?? I May stick with Phoenix IF I continue.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
1) BcStorm is shit
2) Swift Never used & been told it's not 100% stable
3) Phoenix, Been with them since the start, But sould i do .11 / .7?? I May stick with Phoenix IF I continue.
swift is good

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
SWIFT NO phoenix 3.11.0 yes c'mon most people love phoenix its most stable

Double posting, and it would help if we could understand what you were saying..
Phoenix is the most stable emulator out right now, in my opinion.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Dislike, Their are too many better catalogs out. No support. and people would prefer a new kind of catalog for a new emulation.
If you don't like it, Don't bother posting, I've already stopped, You didn't need to come here did you, I've had many replys asking me to continue this is why i said i will do it for .11, if you find a better catalog, Fucking use it, You say there's better EMUs so tell me what they are don't just say "There's new emus", I Don't need hate because you dislike what I do.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
If you don't like it, Don't bother posting, I've already stopped, You didn't need to come here did you, I've had many replys asking me to continue this is why i said i will do it for .11, if you find a better catalog, Fucking use it, You say there's better EMUs so tell me what they are don't just say "There's new emus", I Don't need hate because you dislike what I do.
Agreed now continue with it for phoenix 3.11.0 please

Users who are viewing this thread