[SMOSH] - Catalogue V1 -

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Hey DevBest users!
A While ago i posted about me releasing SMOSH CATALOG V1, Since that post i've had alot going on, Firstly my Mother passed away so I've been having a few down days since but now TRYING to just continue with what i like doing. Anyway It's now been about a month Maybe more i can't remember and I've started working on the catalog again, I've Re-Designed this & done what i can for now to clean up the Database, this is NOT finished but i thought i'd give V1 a beta go, I Have a lot of work to do still so please be patient if some of my posts are late or not what you expect etc, Most of the information is in the installer anyway so Hope you Enjoy!

This catalog I've completely re-designed by myself & I Took a website template to help newbies and made it into an installer html page, If it's your first time adding a catalog then i strongly suggest you read it, If you've done it before then you'll know what to do :p Also this catalogue is for R63, Not sure if it works on R63B But yeah Haha! R63 It was designed for, Go wild!

Please give me feedback All of below if possible:
Installer, Any help?
Does the catalog look nice?
And please please tell me how to improve otherwise i'll never have it how you like it XD

2StHvlo.png

c3CY2qz.png

VPddV4w.png

Ahn4QHy.png

DV3Mx9k.png

If you don't see it here, It's temporally in Theme, this is why the catalog is only about 80% Complete, I Just wanted some reviews. I'm already working on adding furniture & changing some of the Sub-Categories from furniture to suit their "Theme."

Have Fun:

Don't trust, Don't download.

WhippyXD

Apr 11, 2013
Looks Prime Man Good Work 9/10

If You Could Put Some More Screenies Of Kinda Furni Ur Giving Would Be Nice :)

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Guys, When you say more screenshots, What do you actually mean? I Don't know what you'd like me to screenshot as the FrontPage is there and you can see all the sections, Unless you want to see what's inside each section?..

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Yep I would love to see the inside maybe just post one image of the inside will do.

All Done :') I Tried to add a screenshot of each section for you, The only one i didn't do was "Theme" Due to how big that one is compared to others, P.S The catalog is still only about 70/8% complete so Don't take this as the finished version :p

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
This theme gives you the hd feeling.Simple yet amazing :)

Haha! Thanks for the great feedback, I Might also release my rounded top page, A lot of people dislike the swirly style, so I made it look notepad like, it was a 5 minute job really, Just goes in the Habbo.SWF, But i'll release it another time XD

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Okay guys, Just letting you know i'm doing a normal catalog without any customs, customs are horrible & i'd prefer it that if they want customs they can self-add them. Most hotels just want a plain catalog with the normal furniture, I Might add re-colours EG: Anna Re-colours but add them INTO Anna as if they were already there as it's a very small edit. And Fresh hotel has more than enough players as to not care what they release, if they wanted they could release 200 thrones and still keep a strong economy, it depends how big the hotel is.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Just tried this on my localhost before my hotel soon to be released, very nice and clean, good job shea.

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
This will all be coming in future updates. As it is a new catalog i'm working as fast as i can

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Okay guys! I shall not be updating Smosh anymore from today, it was fun to begin with to start, etc. But since The Phoenix Project closed down there's now loads of emulators out there, and this just doesn't work with them all. If i ever find a way to make them work with all databases, I Shall be back & Committed again to continuing this project. :) -
Emulators i Know of - BCStorm / Butterfly / Phoenix .7 & .11 / Swift / Pulse & Many more.
It's virtually impossible for me to do all of these at once, Sorry for the let down guys & Please can a Moderator close this thread, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread