[SKIN] Habbo for RevCMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Check the page source and post back. Let me know if it has <!DOCTYPE html> at the top line.

picsm.png

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010
Actually yes, index.php is not replaced hence all the shit at the top.

But yea, you're right too. He also is missing his frontpage.css

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010
This is broke for me, Check out Habbot-hotel.com :s
/facepalm

fcl7cj.png

You've broke something in your RevCMS. Even check the title, it is "{hotelName}". Try doing a fresh installation without any modifications...

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
It would be nice if someone made housekeeping feature, would make the theme more attractive.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Alright guys,

So since this is deleted I've uploaded one with some fixes;

-----------------------------------
I've added 404 and disconnected into mango theme and Habbo theme (as without them it takes forever to loadup) - I've added in housekeeping in both themes and added the banlist fix. - I also compiled all of Zippys releases into it.

- Cheers.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Anyone Got New Link to it?
Lol bro facepalm.jpg ? Lrn2Read. Sledmore gave new download link with everything fixed...
Alright guys,

So since this is deleted I've uploaded one with some fixes;

-----------------------------------
I've added 404 and disconnected into mango theme and Habbo theme (as without them it takes forever to loadup) - I've added in housekeeping in both themes and added the banlist fix. - I also compiled all of Zippys releases into it.

- Cheers.

TheSkittle

Dec 4, 2011
Sledmore's site seems to be suspended, so I can't download it from him either. Not sure if there are any other links that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread