[SKIN] Habbo for RevCMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010

Ok, all traces of my hotel name should be removed... make sure to set your hotel name to just the short name in your config. For example Vista and not Vista Hotel.

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
Great release, added to my new site i'm transferring to and included some credit for you as well.

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
Really pleased with it so far, really nice work by both Kryptos and Hejula. Quick question: My last signed in on /me shows as "Last signed in: {lastSignedIn}". Also, in news all of the news articles have "{newsPreview}" above them. Does anyone know how to fix this? Cheers.

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010
Rory have you actually looked at the f*cking source of this?! I ripped the latest web-build. JpK you need to download Revision 2, then Revision 3. They are both on this thread somewhere...

read the thread I posted how to fix that.

Reactions: JpK

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Hey Buddy,

This is one sick theme, could you please edit your first post releasing the final download? All these versions are kind of acting up :(

Regards,

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Rory have you actually looked at the f*cking source of this?! I ripped the latest web-build. JpK you need to download Revision 2, then Revision 3. They are both on this thread somewhere...

Actually, there is no Revision 3.

Reactions: JpK

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011

Can't seem to find this thread? Do you have a link?
Also, my register doesn't seem to be working ( ) and password reset doesn't work. Is anyone else getting these problems?

TehJohn

Sep 28, 2011
Mine works, only problem is changing passwords dont work. Other than that amazing job!

ClockZ

Nov 3, 2011
How do you fully remove the habbo logo, to your hotel logo?

I've tried to change the image in the photos but it ended up coming up wrong.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
This is what I get...

bobk.png

Zippy

Aug 5, 2010
Check the page source and post back. Let me know if it has <!DOCTYPE html> at the top line.

- Go into frontpage.css and common.css it is in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread