Silverware Emu

JaySeanH

Feb 6, 2017
I am new to making Retros and have tried to make an r63b, I have created one with the silverware emulator and have got it working. But I am needing help in changing the emulator to the Sledmore Emu?

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
You will need to update your SWFs from Silverware Emulator to Plus emulator as well as finding a CMS that works with the emulator. I suggest starting from scratch for creating the plus emulator version as I myself find that easier, but its up to you.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
RevCMS, easy to use and safe if exploits are
fixed.
It's not even close to safe, it uses mysql_ syntax which makes it unsafe in all possible ways. Also BrainCMS is said to have some kind of possibility of exploits since he doesn't prepare all the data.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I'm just trying to help somebody who is new to this, creating a small retro using RevCMS will be fine. There's tons of tutorials on how to use/edit it and it's easy to use.

Criticising RevCMS and BrainCMS doesn't really help solve this guys help request; just trying to help!

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I'm just trying to help somebody who is new to this, creating a small retro using RevCMS will be fine. There's tons of tutorials on how to use/edit it and it's easy to use.

Criticising RevCMS and BrainCMS doesn't really help solve this guys help request; just trying to help!
That is very true, I like that people try to help each other, I'm just making him aware of the risks if he was to go big.

Users who are viewing this thread