Show DevBest [Showcase] LeSpam - Mass Minecraft Join/Leave and Message Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Well he cant see me "try" if he dosent know my ip.

And besides, it wont find all the proxies, but at least the ones by this program of course and some of the "public" ones.
You clearly don't understand nor comprehend what this can do.

Leave this thread before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
No, I understand what this stupid useless program is for. - Spamming with multiple accounts on idiot cracked servers. This post isn't worth the argument anyway. Besides I'm already working on one that blocks a list of the public proxy ip's.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
No, I understand what this stupid useless program is for. - Spamming with multiple accounts on idiot cracked servers. This post isn't worth the argument anyway. Besides I'm already working on one that blocks a list of the public proxy ip's.

Yes, but you don't need to know the actual password of the account if you target cracked servers.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010

Just saying: Why be posting hate when you just can accept the way things are instead of calling things ''Crap'' All the time why not try it out it might work and it might be fun, on the other part that i don't see why spamming servers make sense because they actually don't to be honest they leave you with a big lack of bans and they leave you with a big lack of having hate around the servers.

Instead of flaming Jamz: Why not be nice to either post something Objective and something constructive instead of flaming.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
this is great for advertising, can you load it on different servers at the same time?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
this is great for advertising, can you loads it on different servers at the same time?

Agree: I just don't understand why this kid named JamZ is posting so much hate comments and i am being the only one warned, he should be warned too though because you clearly can see that he's flaming Quack's post with much more hate then i did on my first reply.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Indeed pretty nice program I'll sure use this one time ;-)
For very large advertising.

Vega

Oct 16, 2010
I don't get why you faggots are hating on Alex. He's made something amazing and you can say is No?

Pretty much due the bad lack of idiotic people that are indeed judging.

I can only say that it's very nice for people who are in need for more members they can use this program and actually spam bad-ass out of every server for their server.

Jamz: You clearly are stupid for being a bad hater you clearly need to re-configure things before your posting this sure is nice and i won't be kissing up but it's my thought as I've actually seen such things before.

Hating isn't going to make sense it's going to take your ''Reputation'' away and it's not going anywhere to be a hater at all.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I write stuff that's outside the box of Minecraft. Got a problem? I'm those people that make the world interesting.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I write stuff that's outside the box of Minecraft. Got a problem? I'm those people that make the world interesting.
It's not a problem, if you don't release it. Could you imagine 500 fags running off with this program? It'd be awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread