Show DevBest [Showcase] LeSpam - Mass Minecraft Join/Leave and Message Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
LeSpam
Spammers... spammers everywhere!

Hello. I am presenting my program which I've coded called LeSpam. It is a program which fakes a client for heaps of fake users/bots to join.

FAQ

Will it be free?
No final choices have been made!

Will it be open source?
No final choices have been made!

What are the features?

It simply makes a fake user(s), join a server, say something (a set amount of times) and then leave, but more then once, obviously!

- A basic chat flood
- Connect/Quit flood
- On connect message (keep in mind you can change how much times the bot says the on connect message)
- The moment it disconnects it will instantly reconnect and repeat the on-connect message

TODO:

- Use a UI instead of having it command based
- Add a proxy feature
- Make it more friendly (for myself and others)
- Add more features such as walking and possibly breaking blocks
- Add support for online mode servers (only works for cracked servers right now)

Note: I am Quackster on other forums, this account is just old!

Program in action:
(Note: I used a random premium Minecraft username(s) on a vanilla home-hosted offline mode server)

The actual program 8)

I will be adding a GUI later!

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
What does it exactly do??? make all users say something???
It mass joins heaps of users from a list of usernames and makes them say something..

It's a really annoying spammer with automatic spam bots :p

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
It mass joins heaps of users from a list of usernames and makes them say something..

It's a really annoying spammer with automatic spam bots :p
Ok, Cool!!! although they could just IP Ban a spammer after they do it once...

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
I agree with Dwight - and btw how about if they ban the proxy ip??? or they have too many with the same ip?

People should just stop being sad like this

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I agree with Dwight - and btw how about if they ban the proxy ip??? or they have too many with the same ip?
No because it will use multiple proxies. And the program will automatically find them for you.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
And what about if server owners download this program and block them ALL???

You cannot just simply block all proxies, because the place where it will automatically find them updates the proxies all the time!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
If a person is going to run a cracked server, they are most likely an idiot, why would they spend time to do this? They probably have no idea how to, and even if they did, they most likely wouldn't think about doing it, know what program it is, and do you know how many proxies there are?

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
You cannot just simply block all proxies, because the place where it will automatically find them updates the proxies all the time!
Hmm, Ok. well when you release this, I will certainly make something that "Grabs" the new proxies and blocks them for my server

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hmm, Ok. well when you release this, I will certainly make something that "Grabs" the new proxies and blocks them for my server

Okay. I'd like to see you try. But my suggestion is to make your server an online server.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
If a person is going to run a cracked server, they are most likely an idiot, why would they spend time to do this? They probably have no idea how to, and even if they did, they most likely wouldn't think about doing it, know what program it is, and do you know how many proxies there are?
People can easily find out. And besides - nobody wants a spammer.

Okay. I'd like to see you try.
You don't even know my ip and u never will.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
You create something that gathers all proxies and blocks them, and I will personally write you a check for $5,000.

You don't even know my ip and u never will.
What does that have to do with anything?

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
You create something that gathers all proxies and blocks them, and I will personally write you a check for $5,000.

What does that have to do with anything?

Well he cant see me "try" if he dosent know my ip.

And besides, it wont find all the proxies, but at least the ones by this program of course and some of the "public" ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread