Should I switch to RevCMS?

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Hey,

I'm currently using UberCMS and it's irritating with the lack of updates, I am considering moving to RevCMS but there's a few questions I need to ask. My passwords are encrypted in MD5, what is Rev's encryption?

Should I switch to Rev?

Thanks
Josh

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
Hey,

I'm currently using UberCMS and it's irritating with the lack of updates, I am considering moving to RevCMS but there's a few questions I need to ask. My passwords are encrypted in MD5, what is Rev's encryption?

Should I switch to Rev?

Thanks
Josh

No. Don't do it. Just DON'T DO IT!

1.) Your hotel will fail because your using a CMS 400 other hotel's use.
2.) Unless your ready to code your whole own damn theme that is dynamic, don't do it.
3.) Unless you want code that is completely crazy to read, don't do it.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Okay. I've decided not to do it. I can code PHP so why can't I do it? I've changed Uber's password hashing to MD5 now so they're is no reason stopping me from Uber 2.0.1

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Every thing about RevCMS is better excluding the housekeeping. It's easily editable and faster to us. Whereas, Uber is filled with problems.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Every thing about RevCMS is better excluding the housekeeping. It's easily editable and faster to us. Whereas, Uber is filled with problems.
Not necessarily, Uber's only full with problems if your too idiotic to fix them :)

Uber housekeeping is A LOT better than the one that comes with RevCMS

Users who are viewing this thread