ShockRP v1 [Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
This is the development thread for ShockRP.
Normally when I develop emulators, I don't make a thread however, I want to actually give something to the community. I have created this thread in order to get some ideas on what to put in the emulator. An earlier release of this emulator was released by my friend Lewis not long ago. I currently have a lot more up to date version on my hard drive, which I am going to finish.

Some of the features (Not all are coded (Most are)):
[-] Mission - You can use the 'Mission Tab' (Quest Tab) to request a mission, you will then receive a message from 'Lester' asking if you want to do the mission. You can either reply 'Yes' or 'No' depending on what mission you selected. Once you accept the mission, you will receive a message with an over view of the mission, then you will get messages for each instruction. An example could be 'Kill the bot named "Tom"'.
[-] Website - When clicking a laptop in-game you're given a laptop screen (an overlay) over your client. Here you can browse 'The Internet' using some of the websites I have created. Currently I don't have many websites some of the websites I have created are; Bank (PayPal) and Car Shop.
[-] Cars - Cars are realistic to an extent, they can only be driven on roads, when driving a car and you go off-road, you will stop the car. You also have a petrol monitor, this will limit the amount of petrol you have in your car. You can always top up the petrol by purchasing petrol from the petrol station (Simply click the petrol can). The car speed also increases and decreases, depending on the distance you have clicked.
[-] Nazi Zombies - A small in-game mode which spawns several Zombie AI's, you have to kill these. Each round that progress the zombies will have more health and more spawn. After 10 rounds, the game will finish and the players will be rewarded x amount. The amount depends on how many zombies they killed in the game.
[-] Team Death Match - This is like gang wars, you have x amount of members in your gang. You're then spawned into a room with the same amount of bots, it's then just a team death match. AI's vs Gang's, whoever ends up with the most kills at the end of the game is the winner.
[-] General Games - Examples include Mafia Wars, Color Wars and Brawl. Brawl is automated, so staff don't need to be online in order to start a brawl match like other role play servers.
[-] Gun Manager - Allows you to add custom guns, with 2 or 3 simple clicks. This includes the range of the gun, max and min power, the price and even the cool down which the gun has. The equip command can be used to equip the weapon which you want and then :shoot, is used in order to shoot the weapon.
[-] Police Bots - These are another AI in-game, these only come into affect when no police members are working/online. These will be called using the phone system :)phone 999 <message>) and they will then visit the room. They will search for any wanted users and then chase the wanted user. They can walk through gates. I am using Vector2D so path finding is perfectly fine for the bots unlike the original pathfinder.
[-] Property System - Each user gets a property, they can do as they please with the property other than sell it! However you can purchase business rooms from the Website, these rooms can be sold using the :sellroom command and purchased using the :buyroom command.

If you have any ideas for the emulator, please post below.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Will be a great development, I know this will be a decent release when it's done.
Do you plan on pets or anything?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Looks like this has some potential, goodluck man

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
I Dont think the community deserves this being Released... But its nothing special tbh Reality can be improved this way...
When i look at R63 RP i see how ShockRP is a Clean Emulator with features
But if you know your C# even basic.. You can Remove all those Shitty Features from Reality to make it stable
Groups [*] Can be coded... I mean when i look at this i look at a cleaner version of reality..
I Like the features though - Goodluck

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
I Dont think the community deserves this being Released... But its nothing special tbh Reality can be improved this way...
When i look at R63 RP i see how ShockRP is a Clean Emulator with features
But if you know your C# even basic.. You can Remove all those Shitty Features from Reality to make it stable
Groups [*] Can be coded... I mean when i look at this i look at a cleaner version of reality..
I Like the features though - Goodluck
Flare.BZ uses a very old version of Shock? It's not reality, I don't understand what you're attempting to get at here?:p
That's an example of one of the 'addons', it's just nodejs sockets with a jquery overlay. Then uses the default sockets in emulator (mus) to sent the data such as withdraw. I don't use a lot of mysql, I enjoy cache. Query's only occur on login/disconnect.

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Goodluck with this f*cking nice project, how far are u?
I did stop development but I done a lot of it. I started to do a few other emulators for other people since not many people liked the R63B aspect of the game. I started a new emulator like 2 days ago which is just R63. Since this project got some interest, I will continue with it in my free time. At the moment with my social life and other commitments I don't get a lot.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed. If this is still active feel free to message me to request the thread re-opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread