Recruiting Server administrator

Feb 27, 2013
Wassup Devbest,

Recently @smalldawg quit on me so I guess I have to find a new server administrator. I'm thinking of doing this hunger games style so let me know if you're interested.

Fr tho, pm me what you can do for and maybe we can talk!

Edit:
I'd be looking for web development (minor tweaks, fixes, and edits) and Emulator Development (PlusEmu).

More specifically I might need a few lines of PHP written for web scripts. On the emulator side of things I'll need updates, new commands, some commands need fixing, cool down needs to be fixed, games, and some of the UI needs to be fixed.

At the moment I can't offer it as a paid position but I feel like if everything was fully functional a lot more users would be willing to play.

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been moved to the correct section, in future please read the rules which can be found .

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Why kind of features were you looking at?
Planning to put myself as applicant (not for retros), though I might get back into retros.

Feb 27, 2013
Why kind of features were you looking at?
Planning to put myself as applicant (not for retros), though I might get back into retros.
I'd be looking for web development (minor tweaks, fixes, and edits) and Emulator Development (PlusEmu).

More specifically I might need a few lines of PHP written for web scripts. On the emulator side of things I'll need updates, new commands, some commands need fixing, cool down needs to be fixed, games, and some of the UI needs to be fixed.

At the moment I can't offer it as a paid position but I feel like if everything was fully functional a lot more users would be willing to play.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015

Quite interested, especially the web development part. Though trying to find a job for money, maybe I can work as a volunteer later on just for the fun.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Change PHP to Node, and you got yourself a deal.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Please keep on topic, sort personal problems out with each other privately not here. Any more and you'll receive the appropriate warning.

Users who are viewing this thread