Sending giftcard money to your paypal?

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Is it possible to send your giftcard money to your paypal account by maybe selling something false on ebay and then buying your own item as a guest?

For example: I have a $50 visa giftcard. I want to transfer my funds to my paypal but you cant. Is it possible to sell an item on ebay for $50 then buy your own item thus sending the money to your paypal account?

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
If you make a seperate eBay account, one for selling and the other for buying then I have no reason to think why it wouldn't be possible.

Maddie

i like uranus
Jul 16, 2017
Wouldn't it be easier to solve the problem on why you can't claim your $50 visa on pp? Since eBay takes some percentage of your earnings, correct me if I'm wrong

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
ill try this thanks bro

Wouldn't it be easier to solve the problem on why you can't claim your $50 visa on pp? Since eBay takes some percentage of your earnings, correct me if I'm wrong
well its a visa gift card and not a credit card visa so paypal wont allow you to transfer the money. i guess to prevent spam/fraud users.

If you make a seperate eBay account, one for selling and the other for buying then I have no reason to think why it wouldn't be possible.
yeah thats what i was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread