Recruiting Seeking Private Server Makers l Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello, so I'm basically seeking three individuals that can make all different types of private servers preferably these types:

MapleStory
WoW
Habbo Retro's
Flyff
GunZ
and so on....

I myself already know how to make all of these private servers but I want some additional help so if I'm not around to do an order someone else can take it and do it.

Benefits for you?
Everyone wants to know this question so I mind as well say it basically you'll get paid for each sale you do therefore if there is a sale and you take it you'll get paid the full price for that sale. I'll also be providing most of the sales for the team as well as getting a Teamspeak server/website so we can communicate towards each other.

Benefits I want out of you?
This is pretty self explanatory basically all I want out of you is to be on Skype/TeamSpeak as much as you can! I know school has started so I'll allow time during the week to take breaks, etc. I'm also wanting a lot of knowledge with private servers there will be an "QUOTE" for customers to make if they want us to add a certain type of page, fix a problem, etc. Yes, this is going to cost them more but it'll be a option they can choose so I'll need someone that has knowledge in that.

Have anymore questions?
Feel free to message me on here or comment below.

Thanks.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
@JokerLolz - Hello i can make R63 and R63B Habbo Retros plus i own a Hosting Company ( ). I Would love to team up with you ?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello, so I'm basically seeking three individuals that can make all different types of private servers preferably these types:

MapleStory
WoW
Habbo Retro's
Flyff
GunZ
and so on....

I myself already know how to make all of these private servers but I want some additional help so if I'm not around to do an order someone else can take it and do it.

Benefits for you?
Everyone wants to know this question so I mind as well say it basically you'll get paid for each sale you do therefore if there is a sale and you take it you'll get paid the full price for that sale. I'll also be providing most of the sales for the team as well as getting a Teamspeak server/website so we can communicate towards each other.

Benefits I want out of you?
This is pretty self explanatory basically all I want out of you is to be on Skype/TeamSpeak as much as you can! I know school has started so I'll allow time during the week to take breaks, etc. I'm also wanting a lot of knowledge with private servers there will be an "QUOTE" for customers to make if they want us to add a certain type of page, fix a problem, etc. Yes, this is going to cost them more but it'll be a option they can choose so I'll need someone that has knowledge in that.

Have anymore questions?
Feel free to message me on here or comment below.

Thanks.
I can make retros, and have coding knowledge (Lots for your "Quotes")
chrismpettyjohn (Skype)

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
Hello! Sorry I've been extremely busy lately. I'd like to know @CortexNetworks why you're offering your service if you own a hosting company?

@Leader Do you have anymore knowledge with other types of creations? Contact me on here if you'd like to continue to talk about this.

zTurmoil

Aug 28, 2015
@JokerLolz Hello I can set up Ragnarok 1/2, Habbo Retro r63/r63b/RP, Flyff Server All Versions, and last but not least I have coding knowledge :)

Skype Me : xxxbatjoshxxx

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello! Sorry I've been extremely busy lately. I'd like to know @CortexNetworks why you're offering your service if you own a hosting company?

@Leader Do you have anymore knowledge with other types of creations? Contact me on here if you'd like to continue to talk about this.
As far as my preferred experience goes, I can easily manage retros with custom or customized CMS's, and emulators and also some minor SWF editing. I can also do website management, editing and development, and create some basic graphics - as well as customer service & help setup personalized Email accounts through either Gmail or Outlook.

Derpec

Feb 21, 2012
I'll be adding everyone on skype and talking from there! Still open for more people though.

Bump! Seeking makers for Flyff, MapleStory, Wow, etc.

We're at our final stages of being finished with the website. We'll let you all know when it's fully finished within the next couple of days.

By the way, we're in the need of Flyff Creators, MapleStory, etc.

xDotcom

Sep 13, 2015
I can setup Habbo servers, but I'm here to offer a "Big Brother" program for the servers who run Console Application(Like SAMP servers, Habbo Emulators, etc) so whenever the serverprogram get's an error a email will be sent to SysAdmin with the error implemented and the server will make an auto restart.

VintusVPS

Sep 23, 2015
I own a VPS server hosting company so I can supply you the virtual servers for a small price or cut you a "reseller deal" for a decent fee I shall create you 20VPS servers per month for you to re-sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread