Recruiting Searching for dedicated CMS/Emu developer

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Pretty straight forward as the title says, I am looking for a dedicated CMS and/or emulator developer. I am currently using RevCMS and GTE but I need some help just fixing some things up before opening the hotel to the public. If you're interested add me on Skype (username AusNGrant). I will not being paying, although I might be paying some of the cuts from VIP Payments/upgrades etc etc. Full Windows VPS details will be handed to you. Thanks :)

This position is still open to anyone who is interested.

Another update: Position still open, although we are now running on Azure Emulator.

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
Pretty straight forward as the title says, I am looking for a dedicated CMS and/or emulator developer. I am currently using RevCMS and GTE but I need some help just fixing some things up before opening the hotel to the public. If you're interested add me on Skype (username AusNGrant). I will not being paying, although I might be paying some of the cuts from VIP Payments/upgrades etc etc. Full Windows VPS details will be handed to you. Thanks :)

This position is still open to anyone who is interested.

Another update: Position still open, although we are now running on Azure Emulator.
Why not switch to Plus Emulator if it has same features, and better code. What are server specs, any protection?

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
I prefer Azure, I find it more stable/less glitchy/more updated. Server is 1GB but it will be upgraded before we open to the public, 1GB is enough for fixing up the CMS etc. And I have a TCP Proxy which is working well, and an exploit free CMS and Emu from what I know (Basically why I need a dev/owner to check these things, fix up bugs, add new features etc)

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
I prefer Azure, I find it more stable/less glitchy/more updated. Server is 1GB but it will be upgraded before we open to the public, 1GB is enough for fixing up the CMS etc. And I have a TCP Proxy which is working well, and an exploit free CMS and Emu from what I know (Basically why I need a dev/owner to check these things, fix up bugs, add new features etc)
I can be but not sure

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
I hope you upgrade to a 6GB+, as our AzureRP server which was a 2GB couldn't handle users past 20 online. We switched to a mixture of Linux cloud servers, and a Windows server to fix the problem. Also, if you find Azure less "glitchy", you're setting Plus up wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread