Recruiting Searching for a MC server developer (Paying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Hello,
As of a few days ago I decided to re-open my old server Zenex. I aim for Zenex to be a PVP-Factions server. I am looking for a developer and/or an owner. I will of course be paying, but on some payments I might need a little bit of help to pay them so I would love it if you would be able to cash in a few dollars to help the server going. Eventually I will be paying the Owner(s)/Developer(s) for the fixes of the bugs, glitches etc etc. The Owner(s)/Developer(s) will have acces to the multicraft panel, with full access. For now I will only be giving the IP over skype, do to the server not being finished. Thanks for your time and contact me if you're interested. My skype is AusNGrant, Cheers guys :)

Just a little update,
I have found a community side co-owner, Still looking for a developer though. Please contact me on skype if you're interested, my username is AusNGrant.

Sorry this post hasn't been updated I've been really busy. I am now looking for a developer aswell as a co-owner again. Hit me up on skype if interested, I will be giving full access on multicraft. I will be paying, but I will be paying little to nothing if bills are not helped with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread