Applicant Searching for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellamingo

Jun 19, 2013
Hello,

I'm currently searching for a job at a nice hotel. If the hotel is stable with no lag, has a nice, clean organized cms with other cool features i'm very much interested. I'm searching for a job because i'm experienced, i really do like habbo retros so yeah, that's why. My experience includes knowledge about configuring files, emulators, vps, commands, swfs, ports and ips and more.

I'm more of a high rank such as a hotel manager or administrator on hotels out there. I'm a pixel artist too and a video editor and producer. I can do some shiny beautiful unique badges for in-game, logos, banners and other images related. Also, i can do videos for the hotel and entertain users, videos such as advertisements, tutorials, news and more.

I'm fourteen years of age and experienced than most people actually. I enjoy what i do, and i want to work with computers when i'm older! Age doesn't matter about this really, as long as the person can be a good user/staff member, it's fine? I use good grammar, i'm quite intelligent and can get on with loads of people so that's good.

I'm not really desperate to work on a hotel, it's just something that i'd/love like to do. I like helping and improving hotels so they can get the best out of it really. I've been on habbo retros for years and i don't know when i will seriously leave.

Please add me on skype (Dellamingo) if you're interested in having me work with you, i'd be glad to. As long as you're not a noob it's fine really lol. Please don't write anything if it's just going to be something bad. If you're interested in this, comment or something, simple as that. Don't write anything negative aha (i'll cry).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread