Schools Monitering Systems

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Guys!

I dont suppose that you go to a school that has a monitering system? (Could be NET Support or something else)

Ours is terrible.

Yes, they can view screens like normal. Block keyboards, block mouses ext. However, theres more of a story than that. We cant save any ".exe" files because its blocked. Plus, if we attempt to, an e-mail gets sent off.

Same happens when placing a very norty word in a e-mail. The email dont get recieved, the person who sent it gets a mail about why it wasnt send & it also gets sent somewhere else.

Plus, about 4 / 5 websites are blocked from the main filters (E2BN Protex, Guardian or HTTPS Security).

Anyone else have these??

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Same here. However we can open .exe files, but we can't install stuff. Also almost all sites (and proxy's) are blocked.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Hi Guys!

I dont suppose that you go to a school that has a monitering system? (Could be NET Support or something else)

Ours is terrible.

Yes, they can view screens like normal. Block keyboards, block mouses ext. However, theres more of a story than that. We cant save any ".exe" files because its blocked. Plus, if we attempt to, an e-mail gets sent off.

Same happens when placing a very norty word in a e-mail. The email dont get recieved, the person who sent it gets a mail about why it wasnt send & it also gets sent somewhere else.

Plus, about 4 / 5 websites are blocked from the main filters (E2BN Protex, Guardian or HTTPS Security).

Anyone else have these??
Sounds like you have a similar one to my school. However, I've found that sites get blocked depending on their "keyword" used for SEO.
This is why I make basics sites with shitloads of games on and change the keywords once it's blocked.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Ours is like this. Most sites are blocked; YouTube isn't though. We can download .exe fine, but we can't run them without admin privileges - everything else is blocked mostly.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Yep almost the same at my school, but I am in a college school and we still get blocked. A program called Lan School and Lightspeed Systems

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Holmes, Ive installed something once by accident (another browser my mate made) and is still on there HAH!

Quack, Lucky you!:(

Echo, The same happens to us too. When using the internet & using e-mails. If we search or place a norty word or something like that, it blocks it or wont allow it.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Same here. However we can open .exe files, but we can't install stuff. Also almost all sites (and proxy's) are blocked.
same thing here, if your school colllege usees smoothwall i have a bypass program i use, you just need to run it though your usb once plugged into yout computer pc

Shard

Feb 16, 2013
I can't install stuff, and some sites are blocked.

Its easy to get past the blocked sites though. Just hold CTRL + R for a while and then let go.

Halo and Minecraft work on dem computers (thankyoulord).

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I can't install stuff, and some sites are blocked.

Its easy to get past the blocked sites though. Just hold CTRL + R for a while and then let go.

Halo and Minecraft work on dem computers (thankyoulord).
i dont see how reloading a page would help facepalm.jpg

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
We get access to youtube and facebook.
All other sites are block except for educational ones.

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
Yeah, at our school they don't allow anything except educational websites. Once a guy found out the admins pass and ruined like every single computer.

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
Our noob teachers sit at the monitor page waiting for someone to go on a game site so they can shut there computer down.. It's a sad life.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Our noob teachers sit at the monitor page waiting for someone to go on a game site so they can shut there computer down.. It's a sad life.
My bitch librarian sitting at the desk waiting to kick people off computers for going on youtube
Her: YOUR WASTING THE SERVER SPAKCK3WEHFDIJGN!
Me: Stfu -.-

Users who are viewing this thread