Untitled-3.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You know what's funny tho? This.
You must be registered for see images attach
Here's my "pre low quality" work.
Untitled-3.png
I have to agree, it is pretty low quality. Imagine showing off an image that still didn't meet my asked standards and stating it's up to par.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
You totally agreed on accepting my work.
User deleted me from discord after not receiving back from me lol. Leaving this for the staff to deal with.
Thank you.

EDIT:
Posting this again to show how he tried to hide himself and save his repetition.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I will admit that from the pictures shown the logo doesn't look that great and looks sorta blurry. However, I don't think that Chris should have charged back the payment as he seen the logo before paying. Chris could have also contacted Each and I'm sure he would have been more than willing to edit it to fit your needs. /shrug

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I will admit that from the pictures shown the logo doesn't look that great and looks sorta blurry. However, I don't think that Chris should have charged back the payment as he seen the logo before paying. Chris could have also contacted Each and I'm sure he would have been more than willing to edit it to fit your needs. /shrug
He did over 6 edits and it was obvious he was either taking it as a joke or lacked the ability

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
"I don't like it and won't be using it".

That doesn't justify your chargeback, as the person who created it in the first place put time into it. You paid for work to be done. You received a product, you seemed to be satisfied with the product, but now you're not. Should've contacted the seller and asked for a revision to make sure that you were happy with the result in the end.

@Each did nothing wrong in this case. You did.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
To start off with, this deal has been done outside of DevBest. This means, neither of the staff can check what exactly happened and also has nothing to do with us as a forum. There are multiple warnings about dealing on the forum, and it is on your own risk.

Personal opinion? The quality is indeed bad. Is it worth such a hassle over 10$? No.

Anyways, people who insult others in this thread are breaking forum rules.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
To start off with, this deal has been done outside of DevBest. This means, neither of the staff can check what exactly happened and also has nothing to do with us as a forum. There are multiple warnings about dealing on the forum, and it is on your own risk.

Personal opinion? The quality is indeed bad. Is it worth such a hassle over 10$? No.

Anyways, people who insult others in this thread are breaking forum rules.
No matter how shit the work was, he shouldn't have charged back because he was totally satisfied with the order and now he's scamming me 10$ lol.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
No matter how shit the work was, he shouldn't have charged back because he was totally satisfied with the order and now he's scamming me 10$ lol.
You'd first have to put the graphics to use before you can actually tell whether or not it fits the requirements of what you want.
It's called prototyping :)
Anyhow you should probably watermark your graphics so people doesn't just download it and block you.

Still a slimy pussy move by Pettyjohn.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
You'd first have to put the graphics to use before you can actually tell whether or not it fits the requirements of what you want.
It's called prototyping :)
Anyhow you should probably watermark your graphics so people doesn't just download it and block you.

Still a slimy pussy move by Pettyjohn.
The way i screenshot my work could affect how the logo itself would look. I usually watermark my work but this is a 10$ deal which is a lot for LeChris lol.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Once again, personal opinion: you both made mistakes. But I somewhat do get what Chris means. The image is really faded, it's not the quality that is expected. However, him directly charging it back, is not smart, no.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You live and learn. Although both parties are wrong in this case it's kind of a learning curve for the future.

Making a thread and posting it in the cb isn't the best way to solve an issue like this, especially ranting and repeating yourself over 2 pages of comments.
Personally I wouldn't of charged back I would of just asked, but hey.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
You live and learn. Although both parties are wrong in this case it's kind of a learning curve for the future.

Making a thread and posting it in the cb isn't the best way to solve an issue like this, especially ranting and repeating yourself over 2 pages of comments.
Personally I wouldn't of charged back I would of just asked, but hey.
Not trying to solve this issue like this but if you want scammers on this forum then that's something else. I'm just showing others what kind of a person he is and what we have on this forum.
Everyone knows who he is right now which is what i was looking for. Letting others to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread