SCAMMER REPORT - USERNAME . JMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyrawr92

Nov 25, 2016
JMS
James
Is an absolute FRAUD!
I have full skype conversation to be added if wanted showing that he claimed to help me create a Habbo Retro and that he had all custom files the initial agreement was that i sent him £5 and he just made the client work for me which i had set up on my VPS and for some reson it wouldn't
Very happy with this i was within 45 minutes it was working.
He then told me that in order to hide the IP i needed a proxy or something and that it was complicated so i would be better sending him the money which would cost £3.00
I sent him £7.00 as a little extra and then just got completely blanked.
James was very persistant on when he would get the £40 that he wanted in order to go back onto my VPS and add the custom things for me
Anyway so i sent him the £40 by this point he had £47 additional to the cost of the £5 he wanted to set up the Retro
As soon as he got this money he just ignored me for 48 hours
By chance i came across someone on this Forum called Liam who James went to moments after i sent him the money and bought a steam account of him,
But James came back days later claiming he went out after i sent the payment which is a load of lies and is now trying to get another £40 out of me in order to get my Retro fully set up.

The only reason i post this is so that some poor person does not get tricked and lied to by such a person.
THEIFFF!

Full conversation posted in paste bin here.

i am not yet allowed to post a link to the patebin i have of the chat but as soon as i can i will

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
This is why you don't give away hard cash for something that you should be able to do for free, it's like giving somebody money to mail something for you then acting surprised when they take the money, your parcel, and don't talk to you again.

You'll probably get your money back though if you dispute the payment, I know Twitch streamers who never win even when a payment is clearly sent as a donation.

*Kid gets robbed after doing something stupid*
Me: CoolStoryBob

Mikeyrawr92

Nov 25, 2016
Thank you for your responses, i made a mistake and will deal with it, Also sent payments as Friends and Family. I just want people to know his name so that he cannot do this to other people.

Thanks again

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Woah. I've just got home to this? I have no clue how this has kicked off but I am not liking where it is going, and instead of ATTEMPTING to publicly name and shame me, talk to me on Skype first. This is pathetic, I reasoned with you, I justified my actions of been away and offline for a few days, and that was because my uncle had died. Not only did you persist and harass me after I told you this, but you totally ignored this, and wanted me to do your hotel, which is completely fair, and like I said all the way through out my grievance, I will do, but I need a little time to let the loss pass and get over me. Which I do hope you can understand, I would only do the same for anyone else. However, even throughout this grievance you still persistently pestered me asking how to "add badges, edit this, edit that" I hung on, and helped you out as it was the right thing to do in my eyes. Any how, you took advantage of my "time away" and chose to catagorise me as a scammer, your opinion, but hey ho. Not like I've helped countless other members out on this forum. But any how, I have sent you a Skype message basically telling you to send me a message when you want your custom files AKA my files, and once downloaded, they're yours. You set them up etc, and once I have sent you the link, that is the last message you'll ever get from me.
And as for your PayPal emailS, I asked PayPal about them directly, and the one you claim to be your "dads" AKA Roy H****** is stolen, and the other one was @liam5062 who I messaged and you scammed, which I am helping to recover his money, so good going.
Enjoy some of your sweet lies below :)

[23/11/2016, 21:28:57] Mike G: Got hit by a car mate
[23/11/2016, 21:29:00] Mike G: Left me literally for dead
[23/11/2016, 21:29:12] Mike G: Couldn’t remember how to speak properly or move my arms,
[23/11/2016, 21:29:17] Mike G: 8 Months in a rehabilitation home
Cool story bro, until I found out you lied to me - I have external sources.

[25/11/2016, 21:33:03] Mike G: If you can do more then their is money waiting for you
[25/11/2016, 21:33:08] Mike G: The past is the past
Decent lie, mate. Besides the fact the 'more money waiting' is a scam, purely a facade.

[25/11/2016, 21:31:43] Mike G: Either way
[25/11/2016, 21:31:44] Mike G: Like i said
[25/11/2016, 21:31:47] Mike G: Im not fussed
[25/11/2016, 21:31:52] Mike G: Thank you for the initial work you did anyway
[25/11/2016, 21:31:59] Mike G: It was and is appreciated :)
Your very own words which you said after you threatened to drop a "full DOX" of me, and threatened that you had my address.

[25/11/2016, 11:31:35] Mike G: I'm not going to dispute, I'll just leave it.
I am not annoyed at the fact you get money and dont reply.
I'm not even bothered that from all the info I have on you I could drop a full DOX
What I am bothered about is the fact you could have earnt alot more money from me.
So I'll just drop it.

If you do want to earn money and money is sat here waiting then grow some balls and tell me what you can do to help me. Lol
[25/11/2016, 17:31:29] Mike G: Got your Full address too :)
Right here, is your response to my days of being away and offline after this passing of my uncle. Now I can completely understand the first message, and WAS willing to compromise with it, until you threatened me with my home address. I was happy to explain my reasons with you, until you started acting all cocky and began to threaten me with my address, I have sent you a message on Skype explaining this, and explaining what I will be doing. If you do wish to drop a DOX on me, do it. However I don't feel its necessary, especially because I am willing to comprise with you. But what does really piss me off the most, is the fact that I had good reasons to leave my "online life" for a few days, I'm sure anyone else would do the same. If I had ignored you because I purely was being lazy or whatever, hands down, you would have a fair point - but the fact I have a genuine reason of my time away, and even offered to continue on after puts me in pretty safe grounds I believe, now you choose to say no to my offer, and instead go forth and threaten me, but out of my own willingness, I will be sending you the files you wish for, and clearing all this up, once and for all.

If you wish to discuss this further, or have any questions, do feel free to message me on here or Skype.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Woah. I've just got home to this? I have no clue how this has kicked off but I am not liking where it is going, and instead of ATTEMPTING to publicly name and shame me, talk to me on Skype first. This is pathetic, I reasoned with you, I justified my actions of been away and offline for a few days, and that was because my uncle had died. Not only did you persist and harass me after I told you this, but you totally ignored this, and wanted me to do your hotel, which is completely fair, and like I said all the way through out my grievance, I will do, but I need a little time to let the loss pass and get over me. Which I do hope you can understand, I would only do the same for anyone else. However, even throughout this grievance you still persistently pestered me asking how to "add badges, edit this, edit that" I hung on, and helped you out as it was the right thing to do in my eyes. Any how, you took advantage of my "time away" and chose to catagorise me as a scammer, your opinion, but hey ho. Not like I've helped countless other members out on this forum. But any how, I have sent you a Skype message basically telling you to send me a message when you want your custom files AKA my files, and once downloaded, they're yours. You set them up etc, and once I have sent you the link, that is the last message you'll ever get from me.
And as for your PayPal emailS, I asked PayPal about them directly, and the one you claim to be your "dads" AKA Roy H****** is stolen, and the other one was @liam5062 who I messaged and you scammed, which I am helping to recover his money, so good going.

Decent lie, mate. Besides the fact the 'more money waiting' is a scam, purely a facade.

Your very own words which you said after you threatened to drop a "full DOX" of me, and threatened that you had my address.

Right here, is your response to my days of being away and offline after this passing of my uncle. Now I can completely understand the first message, and WAS willing to compromise with it, until you threatened me with my home address. I was happy to explain my reasons with you, until you started acting all cocky and began to threaten me with my address, I have sent you a message on Skype explaining this, and explaining what I will be doing. If you do wish to drop a DOX on me, do it. However I don't feel its necessary, especially because I am willing to comprise with you. But what does really piss me off the most, is the fact that I had good reasons to leave my "online life" for a few days, I'm sure anyone else would do the same. If I had ignored you because I purely was being lazy or whatever, hands down, you would have a fair point - but the fact I have a genuine reason of my time away, and even offered to continue on after puts me in pretty safe grounds I believe, now you choose to say no to my offer, and instead go forth and threaten me, but out of my own willingness, I will be sending you the files you wish for, and clearing all this up, once and for all.

If you wish to discuss this further, or have any questions, do feel free to message me on here or Skype.
I knew JMS on my old account @NathanCarney. I trust him ❤❤❤

Reactions: JMS

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015

Only skimmed through this but don't use your dead uncle as a excuse to not finish hotel or w.e the issue is , if he did pay you just give him a refund he's clearly not happy lol ez

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Only skimmed through this but don't use your dead uncle as a excuse to not finish hotel or w.e the issue is , if he did pay you just give him a refund he's clearly not happy lol ez
Actually get the fuck out, you heartless wanker. To be honest, I hope some immediate family too you die - lets see how you feel about that. Bitch.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Actually get the fuck out, you heartless wanker. To be honest, I hope some immediate family too you die - lets see how you feel about that. Bitch.
Don't give your keyboard a beating over me :D
OT: If you're grieving to hard to assist him then thats your problem
5a1fbfad1f14c3cd1a707f4b810d7488.jpg

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
@S0U1 You clearly have no clue what it is like, someone who I went from seeing every other day, there or abouts, someone who would pick me up from school, trust me, you might think its nothing, but all these little things that I took for granted from him, are now gone - they'll never happen again, its hard to come by. My bad if Im a little salty, but you understand me?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
@S0U1 You clearly have no clue what it is like, someone who I went from seeing every other day, there or abouts, someone who would pick me up from school, trust me, you might think its nothing, but all these little things that I took for granted from him, are now gone - they'll never happen again, its hard to come by. My bad if Im a little salty, but you understand me?

I do hun but you gotta understand this is a forum full of strangers nobody cares if your family member died x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread