[SCAM REPORT] - Meteor: CMS, DB and Emulator ? - [SCAM REPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Attention Devbest Staff and Users,

I made a Deal for ($37 USD) Too buy a Full Habbo Retro Custom CMS, DATABASE and Emulator from "Meteor - User Profile: || Skype ID: live:superspk_1"", i have waited about 2+ hrs now and he has since blocked me on Skype and not given what i have paid for. Just alerting the Wider Community on here at Devbest, if you have any suggestions in getting my money back then please let me know, as he has scammed me, i paid via paypal ?

I have also made a Paypal Claim, thats all i can do Currently. He also Owns: - - &- || He also owns a Fake Hosting or something to that nature Company:

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Weasel - I appreciate the assistance your Giving and the Feedback, thanks again. I received nothing from him (No Diamonds or Nothing) and plus this payment is Protected by Paypal Buyers Protection, so yes i am protected and i should be given a Refund.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Weasel - I appreciate the assistance your Giving and the Feedback, thanks again. I received nothing from him (No Diamonds or Nothing) and plus this payment is Protected by Paypal Buyers Protection, so yes i am protected and i should be given a Refund.
They give the defendant a chance to make up for it first, so if they give you the 520 in-game diamonds, he's still getting away with it. What @Sysode said - if something looks too good to be real, don't trust it, because it isn't real.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Weasel - The Seller has upgraded the Paypal Case to a Claim and hes put nothing, no Evidence hes done anything, its still on "" Awaiting other party's response "", and hes done nothing, not responded. And yea i understand that now and i made a Mistake, afterall im only human. Anyway thanks again.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
@Weasel Yeah, I know the user 'Meteor' and that's not him. Don't know how you got that Skype from that user @ OP.

EDIT: Also it's likely that you'll lose, if he happens to make the claim that he gave you virtual items there's usually no need for proof because it's virtual and PayPal cannot verify the existence of the product. Unless of course he doesn't reply.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
doxhotel.cc - English Version
doxhotel.nl - Dutch Version
doxlive.nl - There Radio

- This Retro is Owned by the Same People, so if " Meteor ", is advertising it, he must be apart of it somewhere.

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Just saw this, but I don't even know who you are; you're probably talking about another guy named Meteor; I apologize for what's happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread