[SCAM REPORT] - Meteor: CMS, DB and Emulator ? - [SCAM REPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
Attention Devbest Staff and Users,

I made a Deal for ($37 USD) Too buy a Full Habbo Retro Custom CMS, DATABASE and Emulator from "Meteor - User Profile: || Skype ID: live:superspk_1"", i have waited about 2+ hrs now and he has since blocked me on Skype and not given what i have paid for. Just alerting the Wider Community on here at Devbest, if you have any suggestions in getting my money back then please let me know, as he has scammed me, i paid via paypal ?

I have also made a Paypal Claim, thats all i can do Currently. He also Owns: - - &- || He also owns a Fake Hosting or something to that nature Company:

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
It'd help if you included some valid proof, like Weasel said - conversation, PayPal dispute, etc. Whatever could prove to us that this happened, as that's how you make people believe things nowadays - otherwise, they're just going to think you're lying.

Thanks for warning us, though.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It's your own fault for picking someone like that next time have a look at DevBest's well known members
But hey we learn from our mistakes. Kappa

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
There's no point telling us all this stuff, Show us the conversation between you and that guy then we will take about it. Show us the paypal transection.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
PROOF: Please see paypal Invoice/images Below and Skype Chat below >>>>>>

Image 1:
gLMbymJ.png

Image 2:
pUBeKC4.png

Skype Chat:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Skype chat looks legit indeed, especially as you paid through their ingame PayPal system. However, the chance that you will win the dispute is small. Sadly, he is smart enough to make you pay for something entirely else, so you have no solid ground to stand on with your dispute. If you actually got the 520 in-game diamonds, according to PayPal they didn't scam you.

I wish you best of luck, and now we know to watch out for @Meteor.

EDIT: Did a quick browse, however if I watch Meteor's profile posts, his Skype is meteorlol and he's from the USA. This might be another owner. I hope Meteor can clarify this.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
What if he subscribed to subscriptions and changed his name?
Unless he locks his profile, you can just watch the username changes. If he did lock his profile, they can ask a Staff Member to check if he's Meteor before doing anything, as DevBest Staff Members can see all profiles, even if they're locked.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Unless he locks his profile, you can just watch the username changes. If he did lock his profile, they can ask a Staff Member to check if he's Meteor before doing anything, as DevBest Staff Members can see all profiles, even if they're locked.
LOL, Thanks for telling me that cause I just changed my name to Retard xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread