Which do you prefer?

• Samsung

• LG

• iPhone bandwagon squad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
tbh even though its quite outdated (from 2013) hands down the best samsung galaxy is the samsung galaxy s4. read all the positive reviews about it. by far one of the best phones ive ever had to bad i broke it. i plan on rebuying one on ebay.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
tbh even though its quite outdated (from 2013) hands down the best samsung galaxy is the samsung galaxy s4. read all the positive reviews about it. by far one of the best phones ive ever had to bad i broke it. i plan on rebuying one on ebay.
If the S8 didn't have such a retarded screen that makes black bars because It's curved, and wasn't idiotic enough to place the fingerprint scanner besides the back camera then I'd say it's their best phone yet. If you just want a clean android phone, you should go with the S6 Edge+

(I know Samsung is the Apple version of Android phones lol)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Samsung's always been better tbh, after speculation of iPhones using alot of parts from Samsungs company.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I have a G5 and it's perfect what I need. If you obsess over tech specs you need to get a hobby.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I have a G5 and it's perfect what I need. If you obsess over tech specs you need to get a hobby.
in my experience lg always has shitty quality front cameras and samsungs quality is much better

Users who are viewing this thread