Flash Rush Hotel // 24/7 // HIRING

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Rush Hotel is an awesome hotel desperately in need of users. We have great owners and staff and we need your help to help us get to the top. We have a great CMS and economy. Join us at

What have we got to offer?
Well, we've got loads of cool things, here are some of them!
  • Fast VPS.
  • Stable economy.
  • Fantastic CMS.
  • Experienced staff from different time-zones, so you'll always have a member of staff online.
  • Barely any bugs ( If you find any, please report it to a member of staff. )
  • An organized and up-to-date catalogue.
  • %99.9 uptime
  • HIRING
  • Badgeshop
  • Vault

Screenies:

Index:
Me:
Vault:
Badge Shop:
Staff Page:
Stats Page:
Rare Values:

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Wow! This hotel seems so amazing! I'm just playing with you. The theme your using is just another shitty edit, wait what is this? R63a also...pathetic -spits on hotel-
L00l

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
Why does your logo have the wrong width on the front page so we see the image repeating?
Why is there an "Official Habbo Fansite" image that links to SULAKE?
Why are Div boxes not closed/open properly so the actual box is broken?
Why do you have 2 sub-menu's that look out of place on some pages?

Seriously why do people even bother making a hotel public when you can see all the flaws on the website - can't you fix them?

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
This hotel is absolutely terrible. There are 8+ staff and there are 0 online. How does that work out? I would suggest getting a userbase that is more than just staff... I mean hell even your staff don't play your hotel. And I think it's kind of funny how you bumped your thread because no one wanted to join and no one still wants to join your horrible hotel.

I would suggest not going with EpicHosts because their servesr are vulnerable to DDoS attacks and their proxies are absolutely horrible. What I would suggest is finding an actual host that doesn't install your server for you, learning some code, and then setting up a hotel. Otherwise... go back to Habbo.com!

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Didn't even bother signing up I can tell from the thread and pictures that this is just another of them rubbish noob ran hotels with a shitty revcms edit witch is ugly as fuck.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
This Hotel is amazing, I don't know what these guys are talking about...
EpicHost Hotel's Suck like my stinky Sock.
Just Kidding, First of all You have a Low Userbase and Alot of Staff members. Your Theme is absolute Outdated and isnt that good. Improve your site to make it better, Make your userbase higher and all sorts of stuff and make the adveritsement thread "Pretty" And ill considerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread