RP + Setting up on a webhost.

cameron-wilson

Jul 26, 2010
Well, im just having a little trouble setting up my RP on a webhost, I did all that remote SQL stuff on cPanel, I just need to know what to put under system_config, and in housekeeping to make it work... I made sure that mysql.ini was correct also.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Last I checked, you couldn't set up phpretro in any edition on a webhost. You can set it up on Xammp or Wamp, then make your DNS Ip and link it to a site. That simple.

vLife

Dec 18, 2010
Last I checked, you couldn't set up phpretro in any edition on a webhost. You can set it up on Xammp or Wamp, then make your DNS Ip and link it to a site. That simple.

You silly little mongoose. You could set up PHPRetro on a webhost as I do it now with mines. Its very simple stuff nothing to hard or complex.

cameron-wilson

Jul 26, 2010
You silly little mongoose. You could set up PHPRetro on a webhost as I do it now with mines. Its very simple stuff nothing to hard or complex.

I was about to say the same thing, I've seen people do it before. Anyways, I did the remote SQL with my IP, just wondering what to put under system_config, and Housekeeping.

Users who are viewing this thread