[RP] Help Setting Up Jobs

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So I am going to be working with Roleplays, developing new features, probably releasing some. But I can't seem to figure this out. So every rank on my hotel gets mod tools and all super admin commands.. It's coming from a table called "Rights" and what controls the rights is something called "set_id" which is either set to 0, 50 or 100. Can someone please tell me what set_id is actually used for? Heres some pictures that might help out.
AT97K0p.png

Call to it:
gFFEVG5.png

Method:
3KCQjzv.png

mBadgeCache HasRight method:
mypBYgO.png

:) Been trying to follow the code, look in the database, test things out, and I have come up empty handed after 2 hours. Tried googling also, so maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help solve it? Thanks Guys!

33 minutes later after still trying I figured it out...

set_id in the rights table connects to the badge_definitions table which has ID's for the set, and defines the badge code and the ID, and any of the sets attached to that badge automatically get those rights. So what I did is I made a new badge_definition with a badge code I added and then I added those rights to it, and removed mod rights from everything else. Then in my badges table I gave me and the other owner that badge, I created a test account and it worked perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread