[RP] Help! Error! [RP]

SomeoneRandom

Jan 3, 2011
Every time I try and make my Habbo Roleplay, I constantly get this error.

Some details about the RP:
- Hamachi
- Roleplay (of course)
- I'm using Craig's (Sledehh) Database, CMS, and Emu
- I've set up the Data Base, and stuff in PhpMyAdmin

Error:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 378

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 379

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can help me, I'd really appreciate it!! :)

(Leave a comment if you can help)

THANKS!!
-Ashley:)

Shampoo

Dec 28, 2010
Most RP's dont come with install, just go to includes/config.php and edit both parts, db & pw

--

Once you done that, the template will load but it will look f'd.

Go to your db, and then find the "CMS_settings" and edit your site url to localhost or your IP.

then it loads correctly, all perfect.

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
Lol, Get the install folder. ;) Look on another rp release other than rasta's and export their install folder. then ;) then put your config.php in your includes. then delete your install folder.

Users who are viewing this thread