[RP] DiveRP Emulator V3 [RP] [CLOSED SOURCE]

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Hello I am here today to release my new Emulator 'DiveRP Emulator V3' what I have edited very much and I am now proud to release it but I have closed the source i may release the open source soon when i get on with V4 oh Yh i am also releasing the SQL for this aswell as you will need it for some of the features i have added example the Property System.
But yh let me explain what features I have coded.
Features:
  • Bank Robbery System / Store Robbery System
  • Weapon System ( 100% finished )
  • :buy <item> has been coded (So you can it is like a 6 cases put in 1 command, saves me time.)
  • Live commands ( example; :gamemap but it is live so everytime some body makes a room it shows you on their )
  • Property System ( 4 commands ) (unsellroom does not work)
  • Flying System ( example; :staffplane for staff and :flyplane ect )
Much More

Don't Trust? Don't Download

Emulator Download Link:
SQL Download Link:

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Reality but i have spent so long and many hours creating a fix for the crashes it should go atleast 2-4 days without lagging.

And Mikey do not download load if your shit scared js Idgaf if no body downloads i have CLOSED source for a reason aswell so thank you trust your in stinks if they feel bad just dont download js man

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
You know it can be easily become open sourced right? Ready watch this... Oh here is the open sourced version

PS. next time release it opened source since Reality was open source so any edits shouldn't be closed source

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Reality but i have spent so long and many hours creating a fix for the crashes it should go atleast 2-4 days without lagging.

And Mikey do not download load if your shit scared js Idgaf if no body downloads i have CLOSED source for a reason aswell so thank you trust your in stinks if they feel bad just dont download js man
im not scared to download but it would be nice to see more info? you dident give us anything no screens?
You know it can be easily become open sourced right? Ready watch this... Oh here is the open sourced version

PS. next time release it opened source since Reality was open source so any edits shouldn't be closed source
how did you do that lool

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Not to be negative or anything but anything that has to do with reality, is shit. That being said i would NOT recomend anyone using this.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Hooterz. Reality is ok. if you edit the emulator clear out the warnings it can be up for time and it can be stable. look at vision rp and ragerp they both have stable emulators and their base is reality

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Pointless releasing a close-sourced Reality Edit Emulator when all Reality EMU edits are open-source.. Since you're a great coder, why you don't develop a new emulator? Not that hard since Reality is junk now since I get over 40+ daily and then crashes because of the socket nulls, it's time to move on from Reality lad.

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Ik i am working on till a V10 and stopping DiveRP wud be on a diff then but yes ur right i closed source because there is noobs out in the community that will take Credit for commands of mine and tbh Jerry of urs to as Ying released that little project people have been using it such as Javaon and claiming it is their command and their coding but not its ours and us Developers shud be kinda sick of it sorry but we should and yes, RageRP gets 40+ idc im not botherd for users yet until i get my achievement of V10 i cannot just code a few commands i am working on V4 then v5 then so on and so on.

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
This is a rename off RageRP emu lmfaoo
No offence to RageRP they have good coders and top developers but I would never re name them as Ying is just a fucking retard who thinks he can always code but nobody likes him so idc, what you think download it and you'll see 'It is clearly not a RageRP re name' so yes I have coded a weapon system and if it was a Re name of Rage i would have their RPmisc.cs and shit on the open source so yh you failed their...

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
No offence to RageRP they have good coders and top developers but I would never re name them as Ying is just a fucking retard who thinks he can always code but nobody likes him so idc, what you think download it and you'll see 'It is clearly not a RageRP re name' so yes I have coded a weapon system and if it was a Re name of Rage i would have their RPmisc.cs and shit on the open source so yh you failed their...
Nope i didn't fail "their".. let me get this straight to you;
1. I have checked the open source of this and Yes, you have some shit you haven't edited out to make it seem like it is actually DiveRP Emu, Just admit it, you're a noob that just re-named some shit and probably knows how to fuck around a bit on Microsoft Visual or Eclipse lad..
2. Ying isn't a faggot or a retard, you don't seem to have passed by some of his work, Almost everybody likes Ying 'cause he's offered alot to the community than you'll ever offer and @Rekt Has put ALOT of work in his hotel (ik since i was ex-staff) not to get a faggot ass like you to criticize him, before criticizing people, make sure you're perfect.
Case Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread