[RP CMS DESIGN] Opinions

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
A couple of weeks ago I used to ask questions such as how do I make a box using css, how I fix basic things etc but as times gone by I have learnt new things. This is my first proper thing I have created by myself (the design and content). I am wondering how people think about this baring in mind I am pretty much a noob. Any areas of improvements such as where I could include javascript or improve the css then let me know thanks. All of this consists of HTML, CSS and PHP. Anything you think I should do for my next thing then let me know too.

Some Images
rd-H0-ImQreYEVU7MTYyIg.png

kGFMAKXDQ4KeN5USs4pFoA.png

YeIBz7lHSGGGYjVnI2e0yw.png

OerBCz_KRv_SRXoD9eedZw.png

OpdE2s_GRIma_jctpkimkQ.png

a0kKdTALRWGiSM_RmfUeZA.png

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Looks like you have a good grasp of HTML/CSS. The design isn't great, but with practice your eye for design will improve. Just keep practising and experimenting with ideas you see on other websites.

Gang67

May 5, 2017
Looks like you have a good grasp of HTML/CSS. The design isn't great, but with practice your eye for design will improve. Just keep practising and experimenting with ideas you see on other websites.
Thanks Luke, appreciate it

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
A couple of weeks ago I used to ask questions such as how do I make a box using css, how I fix basic things etc but as times gone by I have learnt new things. This is my first proper thing I have created by myself (the design and content). I am wondering how people think about this baring in mind I am pretty much a noob. Any areas of improvements such as where I could include javascript or improve the css then let me know thanks. All of this consists of HTML, CSS and PHP. Anything you think I should do for my next thing then let me know too.

Some Images
rd-H0-ImQreYEVU7MTYyIg.png

kGFMAKXDQ4KeN5USs4pFoA.png

YeIBz7lHSGGGYjVnI2e0yw.png

OerBCz_KRv_SRXoD9eedZw.png

OpdE2s_GRIma_jctpkimkQ.png

a0kKdTALRWGiSM_RmfUeZA.png
Add some more color too it. And maybe make it more habboish. I dont know how to describe it but you probally know what I mean.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Add some more color too it. And maybe make it more habboish. I dont know how to describe it but you probally know what I mean.
Looks about as Habboish as your ShineRP "CMS" to be fair.

Anyways, it looks good to be honest but it just looks like the same thing over and over due to the color choices which would be neat if changed. But, it definitely shows that you understand a majority of CSS/HTML and how it works which is a great start. :)

Gang67

May 5, 2017
Thanks

Looks about as Habboish as your ShineRP "CMS" to be fair.

Anyways, it looks good to be honest but it just looks like the same thing over and over due to the color choices which would be neat if changed. But, it definitely shows that you understand a majority of CSS/HTML and how it works which is a great start. :)
Pmsl, thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread