Feedback RoverCMS Design For RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Here's the Design Eronisch from another forum made for RoverCMS ported over to RevCMS.

• Please note the register is broken and i believe its almost in working state just to lazy to fix. Just HTML form issues I believe.
  • I threw in a badge script for the me page, I didn't do much work for the script to get it looking stylish but it works enough for it to show 5 badges on your avatar.
  • Made a staff page off of the me page for you people to use if you don't like make your own.
  • There isn't a community page as I suck at design and I don't know what you would like. Maybe comment and i'll throw something together.
  • News page is fixed, However you may see some code left in there from news comments and it maybe released at a later date.
Screenshots:
8fk0DxNJMDH1.png

cTJDP0nQMDH1.png

4PABE1qoLDH1.png

YSQeisl6LDH1.png

qUcxlNoSLDH1.png

Download:

Should I keep going????

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Maybe you can use a better font to make it look really neat!
Keep up the good work

And please use a better mirror!!!

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
It's alright, I like it.
Keep going you're understanding the concept of, PHP , HTML , Javascript , CSS.
It'll eventually turn out better than what you want.

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
Lol why would you release with a register tht dont work xD It's nice because it will stop noobs from using it but still, quite comical xD

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Lol why would you release with a register tht dont work xD It's nice because it will stop noobs from using it but still, quite comical xD
He didn't released it, he just wants feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread