Recruiting [ROLEPLAY] Front-End and Back-End Developer(s) needed.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I don't need to discuss that on here, I can discuss that privately with the developer himself.
You're missing the point here, you're not going to get any "developer" to speak to if you don't start out with an offering.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
You're missing the point here, you're not going to get any "developer" to speak to if you don't start out with an offering.
I'd be willing to pay the developer himself a monthly fee, depending on what the developer is capable of.

UPDATE:
We are currently, I'd say 2 weeks or so into our Closed BETA stages & progress is being made day by day.
Although, I'd still like 1 more developer to work on the emulator whilst I focus on on the CMS etc. (Will be paid)

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I will happily help you with backend development. But £80 for what? Tell us what you want done, and I'll give you a reasonable price.

With 0 ideas and no inspiration, I can't justify a price worth giving. No ones going to be payed to think for you.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
I will happily help you with backend development. But £80 for what? Tell us what you want done, and I'll give you a reasonable price.

With 0 ideas and no inspiration, I can't justify a price worth giving. No ones going to be payed to think for you.
If you could contact me on skype, facebook or here, I'll happily dicuss further.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I'm happy to work for you, I know most widely used languages and if I don't already I can easily learn them.

Python, C#, C++, Java, SQL, Ruby, Haskell, As, PHP, CSS, html, js, and a lot more
Message me

I'm bored so I'll probs do it for free lol

Not disrespecting/hating or anything, but how do you plan on "topping" all the current RP servers? Are your 'features' will be unique than other RP's?
RP's aren't really unique these days, most follow the same features but yes they do have a small array of unique features.

90% of RP's are running off Rev or Framework created CMS's, and I am yet to see a decent RP not running off Plus Emulator.. have we even had a large Java ran RP yet?
Ethical there is a lot you can do to beat the competition, there always will be for anyone worth putting ideas to use.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
I'm happy to work for you, I know most widely used languages and if I don't already I can easily learn them.

Python, C#, C++, Java, SQL, Ruby, Haskell, As, PHP, CSS, html, js, and a lot more
Message me

RP's aren't really unique these days, most follow the same features but yes they do have a small array of unique features.

90% of RP's are running off Rev or Framework created CMS's, and I am yet to see a decent RP not running off Plus Emulator.. have we even had a large Java ran RP yet?
Ethical there is a lot you can do to beat the competition, there always will be for anyone worth putting ideas to use.
Exactly, 100% agree with you. If you don't try you won't get anywhere.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

Message me

What potential benefits (feature-wise) do Java emulators hold over C#? If anything I'd say that using a Java rather than a C# emulator is actually gonna slow down your development due to the fact that C# is more supported by the community (you get faster habbo updates in C#, specifically Plus Emulator) to build from.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
What potential benefits (feature-wise) do Java emulators hold over C#? If anything I'd say that using a Java rather than a C# emulator is actually gonna slow down your development due to the fact that C# is more supported by the community (you get faster habbo updates in C#, specifically Plus Emulator) to build from.
Most developers I have come across usually write better Java code than C# that's why I would pick Java over any other language as its well written by most developers on this forum, kids are getting smarter these days and have started messing with C# yet most don't really know basics never mind how to write clean features.

That and the fact I guess I personally prefer Java. I guess I see Java as a better thing in THIS community because it usually does result in higher quality work.

Last edited:

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
After a while of a no development what so ever and taking a break from it all, we are now ready to enter development again so any developers with some experience and don't spend their time working on Emulator's such as Spring's etc then contact me if you are interested.
Thank you!;)

Users who are viewing this thread