Recruiting [ROLEPLAY] Front-End and Back-End Developer(s) needed.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

I am looking to start up a roleplay that will top all other roleplay servers and I need developers that they think they are up to the task to help do just that and implement features and cool things that would make the Roleplay stand out above all others.

No name has been decided as of yet but everything will be bought once I find suitable developers and then the name will be decided.

We are currently running on Plus Emulator (by Sledmore)

Things off the top of my head that I still need done/fixing.
  • Neat, Organised Catalogue (New Layout)
  • Bug that causes users to disconnect when inventory is full.
  • Bank System
  • Heists (will explain more about this in-person)
Ways you will be able to contact me if interested.

Skype; zDermo

FB; Jordy Ethic

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I'm willing to help you in regards to front end for a small fee.
If you are serious, hit my conversations up.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
doubt ur gonna top what peak has atm
Nothing wrong with trying.

UPDATE:
Name has been decided and I am still currently looking for a back-end developer to work on an emulator for me.

UPDATE: In-game development has begun and I currently need a Web Designer/Developer to help get the site as unique and as fresh looking as possible.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
UPDATE:
Now looking for a back-end developer to focus on the emulator. Contact me if interested.
Facebook; Jordy Ethic
Skype; zDermo

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
roleplay that will top all other roleplay servers
Not disrespecting/hating or anything, but how do you plan on "topping" all the current RP servers? Are your 'features' will be unique than other RP's?

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Not disrespecting/hating or anything, but how do you plan on "topping" all the current RP servers? Are your 'features' will be unique than other RP's?
he doesnt even mention the use of node.js or any other type of javascript that communicates with an emulator. That is a MUST in todays RP world.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Not saying we will but we have the potential. Yes, I'd also like to consider the features that has been implemented up to this stage are unique.

he doesnt even mention the use of node.js or any other type of javascript that communicates with an emulator. That is a MUST in todays RP world.
I don't need to mention it. That can be discussed privately with the developer.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Not saying we will but we have the potential. Yes, I'd also like to consider the features that has been implemented up to this stage are unique.

I don't need to mention it. That can be discussed privately with the developer.
lol not every developer knows multiple languages.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
THEN PAY NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit:
i was high when I posted this.

Last edited:

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
You're not going to get anyone to work for you if you don't offer some sort of compensation for their services.
I don't need to discuss that on here, I can discuss that privately with the developer himself.

Users who are viewing this thread