Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
This thread is inactive for long time now. Aaron has other important things to do like obfuscating his phx.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
This thread is inactive for long time now. Aaron has other important things to do like obfuscating his phx.

Obv, aaron don't go on db only to post his threads and once he posts them he doesn't come back untill he wants to post a other one, and he doesn't bother him self to update the thread as all the updates are posted on os or rz.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Obv, aaron don't go on db only to post his threads and once he posts them he doesn't come back untill he wants to post a other one, and he doesn't bother him self to update the thread as all the updates are posted on os or rz.

My post goes to the thread on rz too. He has not updated nor give any feedback.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
then download it, i already shared it as a RevCMS theme you will find it Rev's plugins section. (btw, this theme is not specially made for RocCF)

I do not prefer it for RevCMS because a lot of things are not included on that one and nobody's going to add it so i would wait till this is going to be released which wll take a while obviously because he doesn't take time anymore to get on to working on it.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
Ooops forgot I had a thread on here for Roc lol.. Well yesterday I completed articles, staff & eXperts pages, there's also a live demo available now (the live demo is using the Habbo theme for the time being);

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
Again, sorry for lack of updates. Also idk who you are ethan but you sound like a dick :D Anyways heres some juicy screenshots of what's been going on lately with Roc;

Added the first of our inline moderation, allowing you to remove eXperts directly and instantly via AJAX from your database, removing both the achievement and badge.

8Pdgr.png

I'll probably change the remove button to a nice little image at a later stage.

In other news, Shorty has whipped up a VIP page and a credits page;

Lzvus.png

EKMja.png

Been messing around with rebuilding homes, got about 80% of it done so far, just gotta do the database half of it and then the inventory & store. All simple enough, just time consuming.
k5mVL.png

Made loads more progress, everythings running from database now, managed to get the first 3 widgets coded; rooms, groups & the profile widget. Stickers can be removed, widget skins changed, etc;
tc4XC.png

Inventory & Store 80% done, gotta do purchasing, previewing working, browsing shop, adding items, etc. Inventory working, need to add placing items though.
KMzbP.png

Shorty whipped together a new Credits & Pixels page;
aaDpO.png

ZtZpe.png

I still need to finish off Homes, I shall do so once I get over my HoN addiction.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Again, sorry for lack of updates. Also idk who you are ethan but you sound like a dick :D Anyways heres some juicy screenshots of what's been going on lately with Roc;

Added the first of our inline moderation, allowing you to remove eXperts directly and instantly via AJAX from your database, removing both the achievement and badge.

8Pdgr.png

I'll probably change the remove button to a nice little image at a later stage.

In other news, Shorty has whipped up a VIP page and a credits page;

Lzvus.png

EKMja.png

Been messing around with rebuilding homes, got about 80% of it done so far, just gotta do the database half of it and then the inventory & store. All simple enough, just time consuming.
k5mVL.png

Made loads more progress, everythings running from database now, managed to get the first 3 widgets coded; rooms, groups & the profile widget. Stickers can be removed, widget skins changed, etc;
tc4XC.png

Inventory & Store 80% done, gotta do purchasing, previewing working, browsing shop, adding items, etc. Inventory working, need to add placing items though.
KMzbP.png

Shorty whipped together a new Credits & Pixels page;
aaDpO.png

ZtZpe.png

I still need to finish off Homes, I shall do so once I get over my HoN addiction.

That ethan doesn't sound like a dick, he is a dick.
and wow looks like you and nominal were working hard lately, the habbo theme looks better on it to be honest.
That experts and staff page are sick, good job, and finally home pages are done.
Looks like RocCF is going to make such a great competition to Rev, good luck.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
It's mainly been myself and Shorty doing all the work lately to be honest, been waiting forever for nominal to begin on housekeeping but so far no such luck. Hopefully he pulls something together some time soon though, I'd love to dig into housekeeping, I have lots of plans for it, once it's done I'm confident it will be the most powerful housekeeping available.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
It's mainly been myself and Shorty doing all the work lately to be honest, been waiting forever for nominal to begin on housekeeping but so far no such luck. Hopefully he pulls something together some time soon though, I'd love to dig into housekeeping, I have lots of plans for it, once it's done I'm confident it will be the most powerful housekeeping available.

Ahh, so it's only you and shorty, then i must say your doing very well all by your selves.
Hope you keep us updated, and post some code snippets, good luck.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
It's already available from googlecode, you can also see who's doing what from the submissions made -

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Will it be compatible for only Phoenix? I'd love to try and use Uber with this ;)

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
The Uber database is pretty much the same, if you have any issues, it's open source so it should be simple enough to resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread