Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
1Q6NJ.png

Roc CF is a new Coldfusion project that us Coldfusion developers have come up with, we plan to kick all other CMSs up the ass, we have huge plans and in just one day we already have the best looking landing page you've seen.

The Team (Coldfusion Coalition!)
Aaron - Years of coldfusion coding and a HND to prove it, there's nothing I can't do in coldfusion!
Nominal - Years of experience in design and a whole portfolios worth of previous CMS designs, Nominal truely is the master of design!
Oleg - If it's exploitable Oleg can find and destroy it, making Oleg the Guru of security!
Shorty - After years of modifying and adding to the Habboon and HabboRP websites Shorty has become a hardened coldfusion veteran!

Planned Features
We plan on having some really amazing features in this CMS, our goal is simply to put all existing CMSs to shame and take the crown as the best CMS to have.

- Visually stunning: A mixture of great design, awesome jQuery and AJAX coding will leave your users blown away
- Live-stream: This will basically be a stream of updates fed from your hotel, i.e. "Aaron unlocked the Room Raider achievement".
- Socially plugged in: Facebook connect as standard.

Screenshots

9Cti6.png

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Sounds like a very nice project! Should go really far! Don't let it go!

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
Will this be looked at as PhoenixCF 2 or will that be an own CMS?
Well.. I'll be working on it as if it were PhoenixCF 2, so expect the same high quality end result. I don't suppose I'll be doing a Phoenix CF 2 so yeah, you could look at this as that if you wanted to.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
It's the Windows 7 font. It's called Segoe UI, you should have it installed as default if you're running Win 7+

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
This is a great development, but do you really think server owners will spend there time configuring ColdFusion to work on there Dedicated Server or Virtual Private Server? I know I wouldn't. Hopefully, someone will contrast this CMS to a PHP version. Nice job though, and good luck!

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
This is a great development, but do you really think server owners will spend there time configuring ColdFusion to work on there Dedicated Server or Virtual Private Server? I know I wouldn't. Hopefully, someone will contrast this CMS to a PHP version. Nice job though, and good luck!
They spend time installing and configuring PHP. Coldfusion is easier to both install and configure. So yeah, I don't see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread