anyone got richest user page?
& any other usefull ones will be appreciated

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
i'm using plusEMU database on revcms habbo them
anyone got richest user page?
& any other usefull ones will be appreciated
Do you mean a topstats page? Something along the lines of the screenie provided below? Correct me if I'm wrong. And if you don't have one on your current CMS, you could always add one. It's quite simple.

1g40nm.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I will code one for a small loan of a million dollars. This won't be any top stats page, other hotels will look at your top stats page and say "that's a nice top stats page." This will be the best top stats page. and the beauty of it all? You will not pay one cent! We will make sure other hotels pay for the entire thing

FastHabbo

Aug 23, 2011
I will code one for a small loan of a million dollars. This won't be any top stats page, other hotels will look at your top stats page and say "that's a nice top stats page." This will be the best top stats page. and the beauty of it all? You will not pay one cent! We will make sure other hotels pay for the entire thing
i'll loan you after :D

Do you mean a topstats page? Something along the lines of the screenie provided below? Correct me if I'm wrong. And if you don't have one on your current CMS, you could always add one. It's quite simple.

1g40nm.png
Also yes that's the page i'm after. do you have the code?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
i'll loan you after :D

Also yes that's the page i'm after. do you have the code?
Code:
<php
/*
bobba Code
*/
$iuserevcms = 'drink bleach';
iamdepreciated_mysql_connect($iuserevcms);
$fuckingshit = mysql_query('SELECT bobba FROM slaves WHERE owner = $_SESSION["user"]["id"]');
foreach ($fuckingshit as $fs) {
echo $fs["username"];
}
?>

FastHabbo

Aug 23, 2011
Code:
<php
/*
bobba Code
*/
$iuserevcms = 'drink bleach';
iamdepreciated_mysql_connect($iuserevcms);
$fuckingshit = mysql_query('SELECT bobba FROM slaves WHERE owner = $_SESSION["user"]["id"]');
foreach ($fuckingshit as $fs) {
echo $fs["username"];
}
?>
Unless you're helping take your irrelevant shit elsewhere

neek

Users who are viewing this thread