Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiflot96

Jul 8, 2012
Can anyone tell me when this project is done! Or did you give up with the Emu? It has been more than a year since you started with this hell emulator!

Kyle

Jul 4, 2010
There has been changes over the months, therefore, your comment is invalid.

Kty.. facepalm.jpg

Yea witch has seen the EMU, go down and down and down, would be nice if there was actually some real progress!
But with the looks of it, it's just going to be another community failed project.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
As Zak previously stated, he said he doesn't like to post minor bugs fixed.

Off topic; its which not witch :lol:

Antiflot96

Jul 8, 2012
This shit'talk wont handle the case, someone just tell me is this project failed or is he going to release the fucking rev emu!?!?!

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
This shit'talk wont handle the case, someone just tell me is this project failed or is he going to release the fucking rev emu!?!?!
Swearing isn't usually allowed in the forum. Also, please ask nicely... facepalm.jpg

If your desperate, learn c#

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Thread should be closed until some updates are posted.

Not being a dick or anything but i think its ridiculous how little progression this project has been making and how much spam this thread is producing because of that. Understandable that Zak chooses education over this, i completely understand that but you've seriously gotta look at how much spam this development has produced because its lack of updates.

I mean for christ sakes there hasn't even been a major update at all this year.

Either that or clean the thread.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012

Not being a dick or anything but i think its ridiculous how little progression this project has been making and how much spam this thread is producing because of that. Understandable that Zak chooses education over this, i completely understand that but you've seriously gotta look at how much spam this development has produced because its lack of updates.

Couldn't agree more. Simple replies such as "I'm still working on this, chill the fuck out. School's more important" doesn't count as an update. Or even saying something with a one line update saying "changed the header colors." People donated towards this and it's not even being updated as much as it should be. People are actually looking forward to it, but how about instead of keeping people waiting or getting mad because someones complaining about the release or no updates, how about you make notice the project is being on hold.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010

The irony.. This post is completely off-topic and should receive an infraction for imposing authority..

Now, RevEmu is making progress. Zak's not very fond of posting minor stuff but don't worry - it' being worked on. We have lives too.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
The irony.. This post is completely off-topic and should receive an infraction for imposing authority..

Now, RevEmu is making progress. Zak's not very fond of posting minor stuff but don't worry - it' being worked on. We have lives too.

It wasn't off topic? I was simply stating my opinion on the project which I'm allowed to do. I should get an infraction for my opinion which you didn't like. Okay, good sir.

Anyways, it would be nice if this whole thread was closed as it's filled with junk. Or at least cleaned.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012

As i said, its completely understandable that he chooses life over this, i would too.

If he hasn't made 1 single major update in 3 and a half months then this thread doesn't deserve to stay open. And as LaceUp said, its called an opinion, if you wanna infract me on that go ahead but don't forget to infract the other 20+ users that have also gone off-topic in this development thread or should i say, Discussion thread.

I think its beyond the point of being fond of posting major stuff, some sort of major update with where the development is going would be nice.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Alright, no problem cheers for understanding guys.

I'll get the thread temporarily closed.

Yeah its hard to make development during School days which is 5 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread