Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
.NET 4.5 is not hard to install lol, it's free and not that heavy on memory size.

As Adil said, .NET 4.5 gives asynchronous programming more of a advantage by giving us a way to parallel program, and take advantage of different cores of processors.

.NET 4.5 features the keyword 'async' as Adil said, and 'await' which allows the multiple tasking work.

It also has a lot of new methods to support these keywords around the .NET socket library, for example a old method in one of the stream classes called Read(), now has a new method (the old still exists) called ReadAsync() which works with Task type variables like Task<int>, i won't go further into detail since most of you's are probably lost at what i am saying at this point.
True, which only means you guys are really working smart for Revolution Emulator. Keep it up, we're expecting for some more updates. Mind giving us a brief details of what features are done and not? :)

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
True, which only means you guys are really working smart for Revolution Emulator. Keep it up, we're expecting for some more updates. Mind giving us a brief details of what features are done and not? :)
Most of the basic ingame stuff is done... There's a few bits and pieces needed to fix/implement.
The core framework is still being extensively developed however.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Sounds great guys! I really can't wait to open a hotel on RevCMS and RevEmulator! I really can't wait, at all! Is there a expected release date, so I can plan to buy the server(s) I need in the future to open the hotel :)?

Clawed

Whats occuring?
Jun 2, 2012
So is there any release dates or at least a time frame on when this is going to be completed?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
So is there any release dates or at least a time frame on when this is going to be completed?
We hope to complete it soon!
In other news...
Code:
var Message = Scripting.Message();
var Console = Scripting.Console();
Message.WriteString("adil");

Console.Log(Message);
PHP:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using Revolution.Revision.R63.Game.Habbo.Controller;
using Revolution.Core;
namespace Revolution.Application.ScriptEngine
{
    class ScriptCore
    {
        public HabboController Habbo(int id)
        {
            return new HabboController(id);
        }
        public SystemConsole Console()
        {
            return new SystemConsole();
        }
        public Message Message()
        {
            return new Message();
        }
    }
}
PHP:
public void Init()
        {

this.ScriptContext.SetParameter("Scripting",new ScriptCore());

}
:D

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
It's not rushing, every day for at least a hour could help heaps. And I only asked is there were any updates because there were none.
We're rewriting some stuff atm.

Btw, the scripting engine will allow you to edit Rev without touching the source code. Just drop in your scripts, and voila!
What I've planned for it so far:
  • File I/O
  • Game logic
  • Network I/O
  • Misc stuff

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
We're rewriting some stuff atm.

Btw, the scripting engine will allow you to edit Rev without touching the source code. Just drop in your scripts, and voila!
What I've planned for it so far:
  • File I/O
  • Game logic
  • Network I/O
  • Misc stuff

Good work keep it up!

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Can't wait for this and RevCMS 3.0 (non beta) to be fully released. "The Revolution" has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread