Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Any test hotels? Looking @ the supported in game features, and its development build has more features then the current phoenix one... This had better not be abandoned ;)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
*drumroll* Everyone should get prepared of what could happen next. Just keep the good job , , and the Team Rev. :)

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
I can do the same progress they do in 1 week in 1/2 days. going really slow.

#Credits​

They forgot to add me for some structures/ids​

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Hurry up biach.
lol jokes, good effort with rev.
i would cry if it crashed at 15 - 30 users.
it seemes like a good deovelopment :)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Well just to notice i don't really care when ever people hate me that's their decision and im as sure as i am and i whas always that this project sure be succeeded as i've actually took time to read anything out and still i don't care what others think they may hate they may try to make me believe but don't worry son i'm staying you can't keep me down.
Don't worry any one can if there was a hate button and a like button you'd probaly get 100000 hates in a day

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

All my developments that was posted public was released... [Some got Deleted, mostly was XZ i think]
Sadly my friend you did not use google lol.
Anyhow im back, so bend over bitches.

Anyhow, did some offline programming while my network was down.
Cleaned up majorly, properly three quarters of the files in the project.

Yes, in-game wise you can do what we do in 1-2days, but programming wise, what we produce with our framework would take you months :)

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012

All my developments that was posted public was released... [Some got Deleted, mostly was XZ i think]

Yes, in-game wise you can do what we do in 1-2days, but programming wise, what we produce with our framework would take you months :)
do i have to bend over :(

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Lol, does this gonna have also (as phoenix) a license system (suck system)?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Nice. Progress is flowing nicely.
--
Is the stream also going to be working via database? If yeah then wow. :up:

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Most Habbo data is most likely streamed through the database.

Pushed first UNSTABLE build of in-game on Github.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Don't worry any one can if there was a hate button and a like button you'd probaly get 100000 hates in a day

Don't care because I'm not the only one being hated looking up around other sections i'm pretty sure that there are more people hating on each other which makes no sense because being an hater over internet is being childish and don't worry i'll not be awaken when people click the button which shall never happen because nobody cares about your arguement.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012

Or might be like a day or less if I do it correct, but yea I am not very good with programming wise.
Also I hate doing the programming, the reason why I code a habbo emulator is not to focus on C#, but on Habbo's packets.
You get it right? Lawls.

Good luck I guess.. hopefully there will be good updates in these days, o yea, I heard ur using JSrvr? <:(

Also.. R63B is a BAD name, it's not even called R63B, it's just R63 with new packets, doesn't make it called R63B

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Or might be like a day or less if I do it correct, but yea I am not very good with programming wise.
Also I hate doing the programming, the reason why I code a habbo emulator is not to focus on C#, but on Habbo's packets.
You get it right? Lawls.

Good luck I guess.. hopefully there will be good updates in these days, o yea, I heard ur using JSrvr? <:(

Also.. R63B is a BAD name, it's not even called R63B, it's just R63 with new packets, doesn't make it called R63B

First, the only thing that is used from Jsvr is the Encryption, since it had the newest one, my one was out-dated.
Credit was given.

R63B was a name was actually commonly used by you so...
I only added R63B to it so half the people would understand, i did not name it.

I go by New Builds or Protocol.

But feel free to check out source...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread