Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Any updates so far? So this means after RevEMU being released we cannot expect that anymore release from you and ?
I am leaving the Habbo Scene after this.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Sorry for lack of updates, Pc was fucked.
Just got my new power supply in my hunk of junk.

Gonna start posting updates

MatrixJ21

Aug 20, 2011
Wait, couldn't this be passed on to someone? Without someone to manage it, it could just turn out like Snowlight or Uber did, couldn't it?

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
No bad commenting or something but You've like made thousands of Developements and half of them aren't released yet and are still in the developement section you're still going to manage them because you can't keep doing this with every emulator you are planning to make.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
No bad commenting or something but You've like made thousands of Developements and half of them aren't released yet and are still in the developement section you're still going to manage them because you can't keep doing this with every emulator you are planning to make.
Who are you talking to? This is a team of 4-5 members developing.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Who are you talking to? This is a team of 4-5 members developing.

Well I'm especially talking about Zak as if you check his daily developements whas he busy with

Roleplay emulator

And some other emulators and none of them got released or have been made done.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Well I'm especially talking about Zak as if you check his daily developements whas he busy with

Roleplay emulator

Those emulators are over 1-3 years old. Sorry to say it, but your statement is invalid.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Those emulators are over 1-3 years old. Sorry to say it, but your statement is invalid.

It's actually not invalid because it still gets to the fact that none of his developements are done and so it does not make sense to make one if you're not going to move on with it.

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
It's actually not invalid because it still gets to the fact that none of his developements are done and so it does not make sense to make one if you're not going to move on with it.
Your argument is invalid. They're over 1-3 years old. And they are finished as much as he can do it.

JoshB

Jun 3, 2012
Why discuss about the past? What happened in the past doesn't mean to be happen in the future.
I fully support Revolution on the 100%.
Go on Zak, go on Mikkel, go on full Revolution Team, whooo!

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I can't wait until this is released :3

OFT: Rough idea to when it is released? lol.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
I am not making another retro until this is released.
Fuck phoenix this will be dope!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

Roleplay emulator

Its not just a Emulator ya know its something for like 1000's of devlopers out there and something that almost everyone in DevBest Want ya know so what your saying is Devlopment for Habbo is Stupid Here and Making new things is Wrong, Don't Be Retarded, Things like this is useful not useless if its useless then we stab our self for nothing, We all Depend on This Zak and his Team Of Devlopers are working on this nothing will stop him (unless its some failure) we know that he will have success and Dude, buddy have no clue what your saying.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Its not just a Emulator ya know its something for like 1000's of devlopers out there and something that almost everyone in DevBest Want ya know so what your saying is Devlopment for Habbo is Stupid Here and Making new things is Wrong, Don't Be Retarded, Things like this is useful not useless if its useless then we stab our self for nothing, We all Depend on This Zak and his Team Of Devlopers are working on this nothing will stop him (unless its some failure) we know that he will have success and Dude, buddy have no clue what your saying.

Says the newfag ;) please learn some sense it's just an thought and so if he succeed then i'll sure that it will become big so don't say shit which you dont know shit about yet.,

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Says the newfag ;) please learn some sense it's just an thought and so if he succeed then i'll sure that it will become big so don't say shit which you dont know shit about yet.,
The project is going great, if you'd take the time to read throughout the thread rather than flaming because of things that previously happened, and sure he's new? That doesn't make him a fag, you have about 50accounts and you're hated, you can tell by how much likes you have, meaning you always are stubborn and rude.

Now this is a development thread, either you shall stay on topic or don't post at all.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
The project is going great, if you'd take the time to read throughout the thread rather than flaming because of things that previously happened, and sure he's new? That doesn't make him a fag, you have about 50accounts and you're hated, you can tell by how much likes you have, meaning you always are stubborn and rude.

Now this is a development thread, either you shall stay on topic or don't post at all.

Well just to notice i don't really care when ever people hate me that's their decision and im as sure as i am and i whas always that this project sure be succeeded as i've actually took time to read anything out and still i don't care what others think they may hate they may try to make me believe but don't worry son i'm staying you can't keep me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread