Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I don't know.

Everyone should stop asking when it will be done.
It's a development, you can't just make a release date up, because unlikely events may occur, or any other reason.

I'm currently ill due to a bad cold, so no progress has been made over the last few days.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Patience is a virtue yall, asking when it'll be done won't make it be done any sooner. It'll only annoy the developer and make him think that he's just spoon feeding a bunch of ungrateful leeches.

I for one am a leech because I have the attention span of a 5 year old.. I do promise that if I use this though for a hotel and get any revenue off it, I'll donate appropriately! Everyone else who is planning to make a hotel with this should do the same imo.

wiredHotel

Sep 30, 2011
This is really good, I love R63B... when this is released I might ditch Phoenix... cos to be honest this is amazing! and its the furthest that any coders have got so far! Good really good, should be proud!

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
when is the release?
Should i slap you now, or later? :lol:
----------------------------------------------------
But zak, as im seeing, most of the stuff for the client is powered by the db correct?
(like, friends online caption, and room catergorys) Becuase thats what it looks like in the screenshots. :)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Yep, data taken from the Database securely and efficiently using a Session of NHiberate, then stored into a Cache by using WeakReference within a generic Dictionary, then ready to be distributed.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Yep, data taken from the Database securely and efficiently using a Session of NHiberate, then stored into a Cache by using WeakReference within a generic Dictionary, then ready to be distributed.
Lovely. Keepp it urp.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Why RevEMU and not PhoenixEMU?
  1. It is free and open-source, edit it to your liking or install plugins appropriate for your needs.
  2. It is more advanced than Phoenix. Working on it is just like hopping to Phoenix 4.0, and lot better.
  3. Supports multiple database, doesn't rely on one type.
  4. It is coded by a team, which works hard and is good programmer.
So why still doubt on RevEMU's ability.. and reliability? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread