Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Yeah, on that side Phoenix sucks really hard. But atm is Phoenix the best emulator. If Rev is released, it powns Phoenix!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I am not taking no suggestions at all, pass on if you like lol, i'll just forget them.

I just wanna get this shit done before changes the Rev/Build which is most likely tomorrow as Habbo.NL just updated.

So only way you guys can support at the moment is too packetlog as much as header id's you can, so i can name the headers that were found.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Alright. So we will expect that our suggestions would be made through plugins after the release?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Team Rev can handle that, i'm gone after i've completed this.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I mean if someone knows how to code on an open-source emulator then probably they can do that for us? And sad to see that. But the emulator will be good for live use, and so that means RevEMU ends in 1.0 forever?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well each time it builds it changes, it's currently 2.12.63.21, So you can Say V2.

But most likely Yeah,

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
So the emulator needs to catch up with Habbo updating it's headers, something like that?

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
, Phoenix only does that when you don't shut it down correctly, e.g shutting your VPS down while it runnings.

It also makes me laugh how this thread has gained twice as much attention now screenshots have came in, Everyone seems to be creaming their knickers. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I noticed that too. At the start of the development when they're just all talking about geek updates, I usually ignore my alerts and the links I see on shoutbox, but I threw few questions before, but when all of a sudden I saw the shoutbox being filled with replies from the development, I rushed to go inside the thread and saw the screenshots - it was the "rumoured" R63B that everybody loved to see on Phoenix but sadly Aaron doesn't work on it till 4.0.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Aaron was in a meeting with Sulake, from what i've heard. So if that is true, i thought he is.

He has the programming skills, but he needs to know other knowledge to do this.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
He has programming skills, yes, but mostly in technology that Sulake does not use anyway. Although if it's true, Sulake must be interested in to know how he managed to figure out their security and packets and so on, since Sulake wan't to prevent this from happening - and it didn't really help after Mike & Dom, did it?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well Mike and Dom [Mostly Dom] Did do a big change, they like 70% secured up Habbo, and made it shit harder.

I doubt they went to Aaron for help on security, As Aaron can not even do the latest builds?

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I know - they did a good job, while it lasted. And I know that they didn't went to Aaron, because they had their knowledge themselves (afaik). But Sulake is still under a heavy "war" against private servers, emulating their software. They try hard, but some people know pretty much stuff enough to get rid of that security - even that made by Mike & Dom.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Sorry for lack of updates, due to exam week, R.E, History, English exams.

But dw, got some updates from Mikkel over Skype.

Updated to new Rev.
Room visitors is coded [Does not show 2 all the time now]
Maarten is helping Decoding groups.

I will start on Height map and then do IHI Pathfinder work, currently i'm teleportin :p

I guess i gotta get the Shout Header.

Personally i think Team Rev is doing good atm.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm here? We are just handling a problem, Habbo's update has changed how the encryption works, RC4, RSA, Way they unpack keys. Just need to update it, quite complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread