Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Were using a self made SSO ticket right now, we just wanna get everything tested before we do a beta hotel with RevCMS, maybe a few column changes.

Also once we get the pathfinder done, i will do a stress test program, of spawning over a 100 users "Artificial Intelligence", Talk, Walking, Some Dancing etc.
Like Suelakes one i guess, but this one will rape the server to the max, just to test how our "stability"

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
Were using a self made SSO ticket right now, we just wanna get everything tested before we do a beta hotel with RevCMS, maybe a few column changes.

Also once we get the pathfinder done, i will do a stress test program, of spawning over a 100 users "Artificial Intelligence", Talk, Walking, Some Dancing etc.
Like Suelakes one i guess, but this one will rape the server to the max, just to test how our "stability"
so the revcms 3.0 sso tickets would be built around the way the emulator handles sso's?

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Okay, if you update github now. Can i start it and it works with RevCMS 1.0?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It's Phoenix db anyway, the problem may be the client is different, but obviously with Manuel's easy template system, i can easily do a sso generator within in there, lol. Even though i don't have no knowledge of PHP programming.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
It's Phoenix db anyway, the problem may be the client is different, but obviously with Manuel's easy template system, i can easily do a sso generator within in there, lol. Even though i don't have no knowledge of PHP programming.
:D I love the progress :)
Backburner: Is the emu going to have all the current commands as phoenix? ;)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm not bothered about commands right now, once i get walking done, then inventory, then basics likes actions catalog items etc.

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Is there gonna be a catalogue included that has the newest furni?

Send from my GT-I9001 with Tapatalk

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Is there gonna be a catalogue included that has the newest furni?

Send from my GT-I9001 with Tapatalk
More than likely you will do it yourself, of use a phoenix catalogue since it will use a phoenix db.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Yea, do the other extra currencies too. <3_<3 Everyone would be pretty happy to have more: Hearts Shop, Shell Shop, Snowflake Shop.
And, is there any way we can do a Facebook app for our retro wherein they can really 'like' this room or there is already a Facebook social plugin that will like the room link?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Yea, do the other extra currencies too. <3_<3 Everyone would be pretty happy to have more: Hearts Shop, Shell Shop, Snowflake Shop.
And, is there any way we can do a Facebook app for our retro wherein they can really 'like' this room or there is already a Facebook social plugin that will like the room link?

No no no no no no no no.

If anything, AFTER release make a plugin as that. I don't like the idea.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
No no no no no no no no.

If anything, AFTER release make a plugin as that. I don't like the idea.
Agreed, if anything, it should just have the vip_points column as the special currency, like phoenix. And if you want to change the picture to shells, hearts, etc on the client, its not really that hard.. Just grab an swf de comp> habbo.swf> look for the shells image> replace w/ w.e> overwrite.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
If you can also prevent this from happening like how Phoenix sucks:
scenario.png

It happens on most hotels running Phoenix. So I hope it doesn't on Revolution as the dev is really awesome, esp. the name. :lol: Jokes, the features. ;)

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
If you can also prevent this from happening like how Phoenix sucks:
scenario.png

It happens on most hotels running Phoenix. So I hope it doesn't on Revolution as the dev is really awesome, esp. the name. :lol: Jokes, the features. ;)
LOL? How the fuck does that happen? xDDD

On topic: Any new updates? :lol:

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
LOL? How the fuck does that happen? xDDD

On topic: Any new updates? :lol:
It's Phoenix that does not save the room's state. Most likely this happens after a restart when a room just have been made - it's not every time, but not rare either. I guess Aaron messed something up while trying to save furni state/position in the emulator - since it gets saved in the db.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread