Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
RevEmu won't be done for a while.

RevEmu will be released in builds.

First release will be for example STABLE RELEASE BUILD: 1.0, Rev: 1.2.5, Minor: 0.1
= 1.2.5.1

Anyhow first stable build will be Rev having all the basics done proper coded [Not Hardcoded].

Which will be most likely released around Late July.
With a automated Shuffle Header.

By November RevEmu will be a fully functional emulator with most the packets completed.
and a Auto-Matic Header and Structure extractor [From newest swf] and then import it.

Of course this is just a Prediction anything can happen within this time period so it's not guaranteed.
[May be earlier. Or later]

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
RevEmu won't be done for a while.

RevEmu will be released in builds.

First release will be for example STABLE RELEASE BUILD: 1.0, Rev: 1.2.5, Minor: 0.1
= 1.2.5.1

Anyhow first stable build will be Rev having all the basics done proper coded [Not Hardcoded].

Which will be most likely released around Late July.
With a automated Shuffle Header.

By November RevEmu will be a fully functional emulator with most the packets completed.
and a Auto-Matic Header and Structure extractor [From newest swf] and then import it.

Of course this is just a Prediction anything can happen within this time period so it's not guaranteed.
[May be earlier. Or later]
I'd rather have a stable release in a while than a horrible unstable release soon :)

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
One idea that would be cool, would be something like you have to make an account at a site(aka Revemu.com or whatever). Once they make an account, they can enter their log-in info in config and then it works. so something like Phoenix but for free.

If everybody can see the source code then what's the use of having this?

and omg, this is looking so cool

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Erm, because it's open source....?

Jake yes you will need a license and 20quid.

No i'm not Phoenix.
The source will be free-open source, updated casually when updates are required. NO license will be required. I'm gonna add some lines of code somewhere in the source code, so no one can add licenses. Maybe a simple plugin.

Also, Itachi has not been on for a while, i'll get working on the stuff i needed to do.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Erm, because it's open source....?

Jake yes you will need a license and 20quid.

No i'm not Phoenix.
The source will be free-open source, updated casually when updates are required. NO license will be required. I'm gonna add some lines of code somewhere in the source code, so no one can add licenses. Maybe a simple plugin.

Also, Itachi has not been on for a while, i'll get working on the stuff i needed to do.
Good luck... At first I heard it was free and going to be the best of the best. Now you say this... I guess people will be stuck using Phoenix now, durp.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Good to hear RevEMU would be all out free. When me & used to talk he said he'll use RevEMU once it is released 'cause he was betting all the time it would beat Phoenix and would be better than that - so I expected that too, and we never failed.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Once it's released. Dominics little fun will be over.

Anyhow still waiting upon headers... [Since Itachi has a way of extracting them out of the swfs]

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Let's drop the whole license questions.

It won't happen, and never will.

Made a anti-license system within a plugin.

Remove the plugin RevEmu will crash. [I've hidden lines within plugins good luck wasting 5 years to find it]

Add a license RevEmu which remove the license and continue.

I did this because i don't want Rev to be the new "Phoenix"

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
Will you release the source with the EMU, or is it just like Phoenix where you get the application?

emonemo1234

Feb 9, 2012
Let's drop the whole license questions.

It won't happen, and never will.

Made a anti-license system within a plugin.

Remove the plugin RevEmu will crash. [I've hidden lines within plugins good luck wasting 5 years to find it]

Add a license RevEmu which remove the license and continue.

I did this because i don't want Rev to be the new "Phoenix"

Quite smart :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread